Job Title: Full Stack Engineer, Assistant Vice President
Location: New York, New York
Who We Are:
iCapital Network is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. With 380-plus employees, iCapital services approximately $70 billion in global client assets invested in close to 750 funds across more than 125,000 underlying accounts.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barrons Industry Awards & selected to the 2018, 2019 & 2020 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
- Work on frontend & backend systems of applications.
- On the backend work with ruby programming language along with databases to include postgersql & elasticsearch.
- Serve on the frontend team to standardize UX across the platform & ADA accessibility initiatives.
- Support new feature development, provide defect resolution & conduct UX enhancements. Work with Product Management & UX Design teams throughout the software development process, detailing requirements, reviewing work in progress & addressing issues found through manual test efforts.
- Write frontend & backend tests to ensure excellence of application quality, maintainability & functionality.
- Write backend tests using Cucumber & Rspec libraries.
- Write frontend tests using enzyme.
- Collaborate with other software engineers for joint development of features & knowledge sharing.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field & three years in the job offered or three years software applications development.
- Experience may be gained concurrently.
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, & an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling; & generous paid time off (PTO) featuring unlimited sick time & parental leave.
As we plan to re-enter our offices in 2021, iCapital will offer most employees the flexibility to work remotely one to two days a week. Every department has different needs, & some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
While we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, this position will be based in our NYC office.
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us
Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc