The Sr. Manager of Governance, Risk, Compliance & Privacy is accountable for assurance activities applicable to Cybersecurity & Privacy for the Vimeo enterprise. Their role influences how product features are built, company policies are drafted, & controls are enforced. They will draw on deep experience in Privacy by Design, Regulatory Compliance & technical knowledge of Software Development & Enterprise Security Frameworks to build processes to effectively secure Vimeos world-class products. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment & have experience in influencing matrixed teams & resources, support & awareness of regulatory requirements & implementation of key technologies that result in strong, reliable product. This role interacts regularly with Product Managers, end-users, System Administrators, Legal, & many stakeholders across the company.
What youll do:
- Own Cybersecurity Risk Governance for the Company
- Manage & develop a team of compliance practitioners
- Partner with product managers to deliver tools that are compliant with international, federal & state regulations
- Drive innovation in automated conformance to demonstrate that the company is in alignment with Compliance & Privacy policies, & establish policies based on conformance to Industry standards (SOC2 Type 2, ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, PCI-DSS)
- Report out on performance & trends of programs & initiatives
- Support Internal Audit in audit assurance activities
- Manage Sales Support for Security & Privacy Documentation
- Collaborate with Sales & Sales Engineering to streamline Request for Proposal (RFP) & Request for Information (RFI) requests
- Partner with the privacy team to provide technical implementation support in furtherance of regulatory requirements such as GDPR, CCPA, CPRA, among others.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- In-depth experience in Assurance practices
- 3+ years experience in Cybersecurity Frameworks (ISO 27001, NIST 800-53 etc)
- Experience developing & managing Privacy Impact Assessments
- Demonstrated background developing innovative solutions
- Past success building a proactive culture where compliance is the natural outcome of good practices
- Dedicated problem-solver who can work in a fast paced environment
- Efficient collaboration with both engineering & design teams to validate technology decisions
- Technical proficiency in automation & software engineering principles strongly preferred
- Ability to size manage teams
- Able to work equally well with people in creative & technical positions
- Strong oral & written communicator, with good interpersonal skills; able to forge trusting relationships within a diverse team & across organizations
- Strong technical skills
Bonus Points (Nice Skills to Have, but Not Needed):
- Experience working in a b2b SaaS setting
- Practical engineering experience, or relevant academic background
Targeted Base Salary Range: $141,000 to 199,000
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire & nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment & a candidates home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeos total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits & perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, tuition reimbursement, wellbeing resources, & more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs