Peloton is looking for an Engineering Director who will be responsible for driving internal developer productivity by developing next-generation developer tools & processes. This leader will drive our developer infrastructure strategy to deliver world-class products that fuel Pelotons double-digit growth & market expansion.
- Build & lead a team of software developers that are responsible for building developer tools & automation.
- Be both a technical leader & people manager.
- Communicate cross-functionally to drive engineering alignment.
- Champion engineering & operational excellence, establishing metrics & processes for assessment & improvements.
- 5+ years of experience building developer tools & infrastructure for Mobile, Web, & backend development.
- 5+ years of experience building, managing, & coaching engineering teams.
- Experience recruiting & managing technical teams, including performance management.
- Experience in Linux, MAC, Android, and/or Windows.
- BS/MS in Computer science or equivalent
- Strong communication & coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada, & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.