KeyMe is a New York City-based company revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars & businesses. Via artificial intelligence & robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, & duplicate their physical keys & RFID cards. Fully automated, self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 2,000 locations in 44 states inside of Bed Bath & Beyond, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven stores, & many major grocery store chains. Our free mobile app allows users to manage their keys either scanned at a kiosk or from photos so that they can access their keys no matter the time or place, at a kiosk or via mail order, & never get locked out again.
Headquartered in Manhattan, KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $105M raised to date), a tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. The company expanded its footprint by 5X in 2017 & has tripled revenue in 2018. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative & relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard & enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible & creative working culture, youll be joining a forward-thinking team youd be happy to work with.
Customer Experience Representative
KeyMe's Customer Service team is the public face of a fast-growing key-copying & locksmith startup. The Customer Experience Representative is often the only person-to- person point of contact between KeyMe & our customers. In this role, you'll handle a high volume of calls, online chats, & emails from new & existing customers. Youll also be interacting with people who are in tough lockout situations who need fast, safe, & reliable help so empathy is an absolute must. The ideal KeyMe Customer Experience Representative is a problem solver, empathetic, patient, & loves to be of service.
What youll be doing
- Answering incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions, & general client concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients & working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge & be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the companys bottom line by problem-solving & turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments & complaints
How we know you can do it
- Proven experience in providing excellent service to customers. Startup experience not required!
- Minimum 1-year experience in a call center environment or a satisfactory equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
- High School graduation or evidence of having satisfactorily passed a High School Equivalency Program
- You can think fast on your feet
- You love talking to people & can stay calm when our customers are not
- You know how to manage your time & multitask
- Availability for evening & weekend shifts
- Fluency in Spanish & English is preferred, but not required.
- Experience handling a high volume of calls & emails from customers or clients a plus.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends & holidays
- Experience using Zendesk, Talkdesk, and/or Google Docs a plus.
- Snacks & drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress code
- Opportunities for growth within the company