Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people & technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organizations existing directories & identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale & low total cost. Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, & Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, & stay secure. See how Okta does this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8NSF2O7ZTU
Okta is looking for a Principal Technical Recruiter to join our growing team in Toronto! You will be responsible for providing sourcing & event management recruitment for various technical roles in a fast-paced environment. To be successful in this role, you must be able to keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing, collaborative workplace. You must also have excellent communication skills in order to engage the attention of our experienced leadership team & influence/respond to complexities with a high level of technical acumen. We are disrupting a multi-billion dollar industry are you ready to join us?
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with our amazing Engineering Management team to support continued growth
- Develop sourcing & recruiting strategies that deliver key results for Engineering hiring
- Learn & deliver detailed metrics reporting to drive continuous process & strategy improvement
- Consistently source, build & deliver robust, diverse talent pipelines
- Extend, negotiate & successfully close candidates
- 15+ plus years of experience recruiting top-notch talent for a fast-paced, high growth technology company
- Strong client focus & commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to learn & execute against innovative sourcing strategies
- Ability to learn & leverage stellar negotiation skills
- Proven track record or achievement & success
- Model the behaviors of a true team player & guardian of the Okta culture
Education & Certification:
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.