Pendo is looking for a data-driven, collaborative, & experienced Digital Marketer who is looking to make an impact at one of the fastest growing businesses in software.
As part of the Performance Marketing team, this role will support Pendos global digital advertising efforts across paid search & display channels to exceed growth & efficiency targets. A key member of the Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Manager owns the creation, optimization, execution, & reporting of Pendos advertising campaigns. This role requires the ability to manage competing priorities & initiatives in a timely manner. A keen eye for data trends & a desire to keep up with industry & regional best practices is necessary.
- Work with the Performance Marketing team to develop & implement digital campaigns to achieve efficient pipeline creation
- Own the day to day management, optimization, & strategy of Pendos global paid search & display efforts
- Coordinate execution of campaigns with agency partners & international internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal design, social, content, brand, & growth teams to create & test ads, landing pages, & strategy
- Support the data analysis & reporting needs of the paid media team, including the use of internal reporting & BI tools, Google Analytics, & ad server reporting to show full-funnel impact of paid media programs
- Influence the digital marketing strategy & marketing pipeline goals for a global demand generation function across the Americas, EMEA, & APAC
- Advise on shifts in program audiences, keyword mix, channels, tactics, & media partners based on performance
- Contribute to SEO strategy using paid performance insights
- Identify & utilize customer & intent data from various owned & 3rd party sources to inform targeting & make recommendations on optimizations
- Participate in presentations to support the business value generated by paid media programs & deliver data-driven insights to stakeholders
- 6+ years experience in paid search & programmatic display advertising. B2B SaaS or agency experience preferred
- International experience (EMEA & APAC) required
- Expert in core paid search platforms - you have an opinion on campaign structure, bid strategies & matchtypes - & youre always willing to test them
- Experience with global campaign setup, execution, tracking, & analysis using a variety of external & internal reporting tools, including management of country & region-specific strategies
- A love of testing new tactics & trying new paths to scale & optimize our channels
- Outstanding communication & collaboration skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity & juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines
- A proactive self-starter with an eye for details
- Experience with ABM is a plus
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Looker, Google Analytics, & 6Sense is a plus
- Google Ads certifications are a plus
Pink, Perks, & Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees & their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental & vision coverage for all employees & their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches & fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies & balanced snacks
- Frequent company & team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Best private cloud companies to work for, we're #1
What makes Pendo culture special
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.