You're a maker who loves to simplify complexity & obliterate boundaries. Whether it's ideation, visuals, systems design, or prototyping, your repertoire is vast & varied.
You like to know that youre on the right track, but you dont need to be micromanaged. In fact, you revel in autonomy & seek out the greatest challenges.
Youve been designing digital products for over 5 years & youre still passionate about the craft. Your knowledge of interfaces & design patterns is encyclopedic.
At Zero, youll be leading major feature initiatives as well as taking on smaller tasks on a daily basis. We design every aspect of Zero including our physical cards, internal tools, & our offices.
- 5 years of experience designing/building software products
- A great work ethic
- A great attitude
You should be able to
- Think strategically about product features
- Simplify complexity
- Map out detailed flows including edge cases
- Communicate effectively
- Write a succinct & well-organized design spec
- Emulate visuals impeccably
- Produce with high output
- Critique well
Added bonus if you can
- Manage direct reports
Youll be working with
- World-class engineers
- Knowledgable banking experts
- Experienced founders
- Industry-renowned investors
- Great salaries
- Equity (Series A)
- Full benefits
- SF, East Bay, & Toronto offices near public transportation
- Defined company holidays & and unlimited vacation time thats actually encouraged
- Any devices or equipment that you need for your desk
- Access to a laser