Outset Medical is a commercial-stage, privately held company delivering first-of-its-kind technology into the growing dialysis market that has had little innovation in over a decade. Our mission is to dramatically improve not only the care experience for patients, families, providers & physicians alike but to also free providers from having to rely on expensive clinic infrastructure. Outsets Tablo Hemodialysis System, with real-time water purification & dialysis fluid production integrated in a single, compact system, functions like a dialysis clinic on wheels. Wireless data, sensor-based automation, & an animated touchscreen aim to make Tablo easy to learn & easy to use for healthcare professionals & patients alike. Tablo is FDA cleared for use in the clinic & hospital setting & with a clinical trial underway to support clearance for use in the home. Outset Medical is a privately held company backed by a top-tier syndicate of investors, including Fidelity, T. Rowe Price, Perceptive Advisors, The Partner Fund & Warburg Pincus.
Sales director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics & action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships cross-functionally, understanding customer trends & hire, train & develop teams.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Own & hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory & accounts
- Develop & execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets & expand our customer base
- Build & maintain strong,long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs & objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals & presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes & trends
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales & marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present andinfluenceall levels of the organization, including executive & C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products & services
- Proven ability toposition productsagainst competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated & achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation & presentation skills
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
Outset Medical provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.