Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
The On-Demand Services team is Optimizely's new secret weapon. As a team, we provide expertise to help our Enterprise clients fully leverage the Optimizely platform as well as strategic guidance & support to help our clients test in intelligent & insightful ways - especially those clients who may be strapped for internal resources. In every interaction, we put our clients first & strive to exceed every expectation. Our ultimate goal is to deliver that wow experience that turns clients into Optimizely evangelists, & customers for life.
The Optimization Senior Manager/Manager is a key member of Optimizely's fast-growing On-Demand Services offering. You'll be in a unique position & on the front lines of some of the world's most innovative company's digital experimentation programs. You'll help your clients decide what to test & what the best approach would be for testing a given hypothesis. You'll subsequently be managing the execution cycle of the test by working with our team of designers, developers, & QA analysts. Eventually, you'll review the results of an experiment with your client & help them uncover any business learnings.
What you'll do:
- Help build & scale a Digital Experience Optimization (DXO) practice that provides strategic ideation, design guidance, development & quatlity assurance support to a growing number of customer focused on digital experience optimization
- Take vague ideas or requirements from a client & subsequently turn that into a recommendation of how to frame the experiment from an experiment design & UX design standpoint
- Lead, & build a team of Optimization Managers, Designers, Developers, & QA Engineers to execute the experiments for our customer.
- Writing, communication skills, project management, & technical aptitude required
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in web optimization
- Leadership Skills: A hands-on leader who has demonstrated ability to leverage deep experience across a number of corporate functions to build & lead the team by: developing a plan for the management of the function; clearly communicating this plan to the team; monitoring progress against objectives, inspiring the team to perform at their highest levels, & by ensuring the success of subordinates in their respective roles through guidance & support.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) experience & consumer facing product management experience preferred.
- An understanding of web analytics & key metrics that digital companies use to measure digital performance
- Ability to build trust with a variety of your client's stakeholders, from executives to developers to marketing & product managers
- Experience writing requirements for designers, front-end developers, & QA analysts
- Experience with web analytics software, such as Google Analytics & KissMetrics
- Self-motivated, organized & able to manage time effectively
- Experience with BI tools such as Amplitude, Mixpanel, Heap, Tableau
- Experience with AB testing tools such as Optimizely & VWO
- 4-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, affinity for numbers & the ability to process complex calculations quickly & accurately
- Exceptional customer insights & proven success utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations & drive concrete action
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task & participate in team-based planning process
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. We believe in work/life balance & bringing our true selves to work. To that end, we offer best-in-class perks & benefits that support our Optinauts along their career journey with us. Read more about our culture at optimizely.com/careers.
Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.