Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data & machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen.
At Simon Data, our Senior Client Solutions Managers are responsible for a portfolio of strategic engagements within our Mid-Market & Growth client base. Were looking for process-oriented people who have an intrinsic drive to be successful & who have a track record of building customer advocates in technical product environments.
As a Sr. Client Solutions Managers, youll serve as the primary point person for our clients throughout the customer lifecycle; onboarding, adoption, ongoing engagement, & renewal. You will have a strong understanding of our clients business objectives & the ability to identify & articulate how our solution supports achievement of their strategic goals by leveraging your deep knowledge of the Simon Data platform. Sr. CSMs oversee all client operations, delegating tasks to Client Support Analysts across their accounts while remaining accountable for delivery to their clients & will serve as a mentor & coach to others within the Client Solutions department.
What Youll Do
- Work closely with our customers to understand how they work, their business challenges, & understand their definition of success with Simon Data. Anticipate customer need & possible challenges, while painting the art of the possible with Simon Datas platform.
- Engage with business & marketing leaders to understand their strategy in using our platform & the marketing & data teams to implement that strategy. This includes leading data driven & product discussions with business leaders.
- Educate customers on new product offerings, drive adoption & identify areas for growth with revenue potential.
- Work with Simon Data's customers on data integration & analysis to help drive their retention marketing & customer lifecycle goals.
- Build trust & connect with a broad range of partners: C-suite, senior executives, business owners, marketers, developers, & other day-to-day users of the software.
- Negotiate renewals by ensuring platform value is realized to the fullest extent.
- Generate referrals through introductions from current happy clients.
- Act as a thought leader internally, finding opportunities for process & product improvement & championing their development.
- Drive & improve our efficiency & effectiveness by developing materials, tools, & processes for efficient & effective integrations with our clients systems.
- Work closely with technical & product teams to determine the short & long term product roadmap - be the voice of the customer to drive product initiatives.
- Provide feedback, & mentor & coach CSMs & CSAs within the Client Solutions department.
- Compile training materials to keep clients well versed in the nuances of our complex product offerings.
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting roles.
- 3+ years of experience in the Marketing Tech space is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or other quantitative field.
- Ability & willingness to develop a range of productive relationships both inside & outside the team & company.
- Strong eye for business, with the ability to think strategically & partner with clients.
- Excellent project management, communication & individual organizational skills.
- Results-oriented, problem solver who is able to thrive in an unstructured & fast-paced environment.
- Deep analytical skill set. Programming language experience & proficiency working with SQL is a plus.
- Personable, collaborative, with a sense of humor!
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.