TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site*, enables travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With approximately 661 million reviews & opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide covering approximately 7.7 million accommodations, airlines, experiences, & restaurants -- TripAdvisor provides travelers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do & where to eat. TripAdvisor also compares prices from more than 200 hotel booking sites so travelers can find the lowest price on the hotel that's right for them. TripAdvisor-branded sites are available in 49 markets, & are home to the world's largest travel community of 456 million average monthly unique visitors**, all looking to get the most out of every trip.
TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Tripadvisor Restaurant Solutions
Today, we are a looking for a TARS Restaurant Solutions Sales Exp Product Manager to help the Sales Experience Product team to scale up our sales operations all over the world through our Salesforce platform.
The main mission of the team is to:
- Support Sales & Account Managers processes improvements & automation
- Improve tools provided to the Sales Resp teams to increase their productivity & well-being (mainly through Salesforce)
- Improve customer satisfaction & B2B/B2C experience through strategic projects (self-service optimization, support of new LaFourchette or TripAdvisor Restaurants Sales assisted Products launch, Restaurant Sign Up tool redesign etc)
You will join an agile & dynamic team in a fast moving, scale-up environment to build the Sales team of the future. Reporting to the Sales & Service Experience Product Manager, you will take part in an international organization that values strong execution, sharing & growing together.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the Salesforce technical team based in Nantes, & Talend tech team based in Paris in order to:
- Define User Stories & manage product backlog in collaboration with the product manager
- Animate day-to day-sprints & participate to all Scrum meetings (StandUp, Review, Retrospective & Planning)
- Participate to Sales Experience testing sessions to ensure quality of the deliveries
- Work closely with TripAdvisor Sales Ops teams (in Paris), Sales & Marketing teams (in Barcelona & Boston) to contribute to projects change management stream: design Salesforce Sales processes, prepare roll-outs, assist in end users trainings, ensure best practices sharing...
- Provide level 2 internal support on Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Drive projects framing for Product & results monitoring/analysis
- Benchmark good practices, solutions & provide technological watch
- Contribute to organize workshops for needs collection, process evolution
- Facilitate coordination with various stakeholders (local teams, Sales teams, Sales Ops teams, Customer Support, Data Team)
- Proactively improve & challenge current internal processes to optimize & scale
- Make sure of the operationality of the feedback loop through the definition of product KPIs & monitoring
- 5+ years experience in project/product management
- Msc/Bac+5 (engineering school, business degree, master)
- Good English writing & speaking skills & Fluent French (Knowledge of other European languages is a plus - notably Spanish, Italian, Dutch)
- A first experience in a similar service (ideally with Salesforce Sales Cloud)
- Strong Knowledge of Scrum techniques & the spirit of agile.
- Knowledge of agile projects management tools (ie. JIRA)
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Team player, passionate, open minded with a touch of humor
The position is based in Paris, with regular trips to Nantes & Barcelona.