Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As a Product Designer at Teampay you will be responsible for finding & executing lean, viable, & measurable solutions to problems business users face. Youll follow a well-defined design process from end-to-end, deftly switching from research to interaction & visual design. You care deeply about the product & the quality of the solutions we ship, & will solve complex problems to add consistent value to our customers. Your desire to work & thrive in a small team environment will be the key to a successful partnership with our Product Managers & Engineers.
Common candidate qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working in Product Design roles, ideally designing B2B products
- The ability to design solutions across multiple channels. We solve user problems on web, mobile, & Slack
- Actively communicates & positively receives constructive feedback from other Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, & stakeholders
- Experience materializing solutions into usable, scalable, & delightful interfaces
- Can prototype & test solutions autonomously
- Experience working with Design Systems in Sketch and/or Figma
Even though you may not fit the requirements perfectly, if you are interested we would encourage you to contact us. A portfolio of your work, including design process artifacts, must be included along with your resume.
You would be one of the early design hires in an early stage, fast-growing company. As a core member of the product team, you will have a strong impact on the future of Teampay. This is an unusual opportunity to join a business already with traction at the ground floor.
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
If you decide to work at Teampay, youll get benefits & perks like these:
- Healthcare premiums 100% covered for employees & 50% covered for dependents.
- One Medical membership for all employees.
- FSA or HSA programs available.
- Pet Insurance for employees pets.
- Citibike membership for all employees.
- 401k Program with employer match on contributions.
- Annual Training & Development budget for all employees.
- Access to an office space in lower Manhattan.
- One-time stipend for remote work setup.
- Fun & educational events for all employees, offered both virtually & in-person.
You can learn more about our product features here, & see our company values here.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.