The Principal Content & SEO Marketing Manager is a strategic role responsible for analyzing opportunities & creating best-in-class content that addresses the needs of developers & technical practitioners. In this role, your key objective is to drive organic growth & conversion through the identification, development, & management of high-value content for our audiences. You will work with product teams to understand the needs of key personas, build & measure buyer journeys, research & maintain keyword lists, measure & report on impact, & manage vendor relationships. Our ideal candidate is a strong content developer with a background in DevOps and/or security; has proven SEO experience; is an avid content & SEO practitioner & evangelist; enjoys analyzing & optimizing, & collaborates easily with internal & external teams. We look forward to meeting you!
- Develop & own quarterly SEO & content calendar; proactively communicate it broadly. Identify, develop & deliver best-in-class content to address target audiences.
- Serve as an SEO/content evangelist, working cross-functionally to instill best practices. Identify gaps in the buyer's journey & drive content roadmap to remediate gaps.
- Track & report on organic traffic performance in addition to conversion performance, session duration & engagement. Analyze & leverage data to find new opportunities for growth & conversion.
- Assess alternative channels & form factors, such as YouTube, podcasts, interactive content, & more.
- Work with editorial teams to implement on-page optimizations & SEO best practices.
- Stay abreast of industry trends & evaluate potential impacts & opportunities.
- Find, assess, & manage SEO & content vendors, contractors, & tools.
- Work with social media & PPC teams to optimize campaigns.
- Proven experience in content development & SEO for organic growth & conversion.
- Outstanding written & verbal communicator & collaborator.
- Solid knowledge of current SEO & content development best practices.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush and/or similar tools.
- Analytical mindset yet has a bent toward creativity & is not afraid to push new ideas, concepts, or ways of doing things.
- Experience working with & developing content for developers is a big plus!
- Strong organizational & leadership skills. Customer & audience-focused.
Sumo Logic is the pioneer in continuous intelligence, a new category of software, which enables organizations of all sizes to address the data challenges & opportunities presented by digital transformation, modern applications, & cloud computing. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform automates the collection, ingestion, & analysis of application, infrastructure, security, & IoT data to derive actionable insights within seconds. More than 2,100 customers rely on Sumo Logic to build, run, & secure their modern applications & cloud infrastructures. Only Sumo Logic delivers its platform as a true, multi-tenant SaaS architecture, across multiple use-cases, enabling businesses to thrive in the Intelligence Economy.