Client Sales Executive
Do you wanna help people find an activity to love & defeat inactivity in the world? So join our team & this mission!
TheClient Sales Executive will report into the Client Sales Director. S/He will be a key part of a highly effective global team, helping to run the key company cycles in South Cone & operating as a trusted member of the Finance team at Gympass.
- Understand the inputs & outputs of our business model
- Prospect to potential corporate customers, perform deals introductions & make customization per customer needs
- Attending weekly meetings with customers
- Strategize, negotiate, & close business. Responsible for managing our sales cycle, for closing the deals that were generated by the Business Development team
- Manage pipeline, revenue forecasts, sales activity using Salesforce.com for maximum efficiency & visibility
- Manage relationship with potential clients.
- Communicate & collaborate with internal stakeholders (such as Marketing, Operations, Business Development & Customer Success) on issues & opportunities impacting the business
- Present results to business leaders meetings & executives
- Ensure adherence to annual budgets.
Thequalifications requiredfor this position are:
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in corporate sales and/or business development; strong preference for experience selling into HR departments
- Fluent in Spanish & English, 3rd language is a plus
- BA or BS degree
- Leadership skills, as well as diplomatic & tactful. Capable of influencing broad audiences by simplifying complex messages & effectively presenting proposals
- Excellent research, lead generation, written & oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize & demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Proven ability to influence others
- Proactive, energetic, self-driven , exceptional & effective with both written & communication skills
- Excellent problem solving & negotiating skills
- Teamwork oriented behaviour & partnership with business colleagues in order to achieve financial objectives
- Adaptable & comfortable with a highly demanding & changing business environment
- Flexible, resourceful & able to multi-task while establishing priorities & providing solutions
What canGympassoffer you?
- Opportunities for personal growth & professional development.
- Possibility to make your mark in a dynamic company & in a global unit.
- A stimulating & welcoming atmosphere.
- Complete access to the Gympass benefit to visit as many gyms as you want, & enjoy a healthier life.
Join this mission!