Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, & act on experience data, also called X-data. The Qualtrics XM Platform is a system of action, used by teams, departments, & entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of businesscustomer, product, employee & brandon one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 & 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, & build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, & together we will accelerate XM & power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas & growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, & provides a fun, flexible & inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Customer Success organization is at the heart of our business. Our team members are focused on building & maturing our customers Experience Management programs to drive measurable business impact & meaningful improvements to the human experience. Our mission is to tangibly transform our customers organizations, leading to increased retention, growth & maturity, & ultimately building our customers into lifelong Qualtrics champions. We do this through a deep understanding of our customers & their industries, & by optimizing solutions to address their individual challenges utilizing the Qualtrics platform. We touch every phase of the customer lifecycle & work internally to innovate & drive action for our customers.
A Day in the Life
- Grow & lead a diverse & high performing team of world-class customer success consultants
- Assume revenue responsibility for one of our fast growing regions/segments with specific accountability for achieving quarterly & annual renewal & expansion targets.
- Define & execute your teams strategy for maturing & expanding a portfolio of customer accounts.
- Train, coach, & mentor your team members into top-flight consultants, who partner with our customers to build an Experience Management vision & strategy that is connected to a program roadmap for execution.
- As a member of the Customer Success leadership team, help to guide & mature our Customer Success function.
- Work with cross-functional counterparts in Sales, Product Management, Engineering & Professional Services to evolve & scale our global service offerings, mature our industry-leading platform, fine-tune our go-to-market motion & improve the overall customer experience.
- Build & manage relationships with senior executives at our customer organizations to drive program governance, build customer advocacy & generate program success stories.
- Communicate team impact & results to key stakeholders across Qualtrics.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the entire suite of Qualtrics solutions.
- Help to build, define, & architect the experience management category, & champion it to the world as one of the fastest growing segments in the experience economy.
- 10+ years experience in a combination of strategy, consulting, operations, product management, or an equivalent field.
- Past experience in leading successful teams, having worked directly with the C-suite/VP level
- Passion for coaching & mentoring high-performing team members, aimed at developing & accelerating the skills & career trajectory of your team members.
- Proven track record of successfully building scalable business operations & delivering key business results.
- Strong prioritization skills with the ability to drive multiple concurrent projects from beginning to end.
- Ability to utilize data & metrics to communicate strategy to internal stakeholders & external clients.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity & complexity.
- Ability to be efficient with limited resources, to understand business needs & to communicate & present to Senior Management effectively.
- Ability to have scale impact across the business, thinking holistically about the industry & Qualtrics partnership with our customer base.
- Bachelors degree with a concentration in science, technology, engineering, commerce, business or a related field. MBA from a top university preferred.
||Ron Mantelis the Customer Success Leader at Qualtrics in Dallas, TX. He holds a Bachelors in Economics from the University of Michigan & an MBA from Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management. He has held previous positions at Capitol One & McKinsey & Company. Read more about Ron's story to see a day in the life of a current CSM.
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, & happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open & collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees & their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, & free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories