Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
We are looking for a marketing generalist who is passionate about supporting growth, driving brand awareness, & creating great experiences for prospects, customers & our people geek community. You should be results-driven, with a focus on growing new business, identifying expansion opportunities & retaining existing customers. You will have the opportunity to join a team that shapes the future of employee engagement & performance in NA, & around the world.
You're deeply curious & passionate about people & culture. At heart, you're what we call a #peoplegeek. Culture Amp is looking for exceptional, team-oriented people interested in working within a close-knit customer team that builds effective relationships with hundreds of the world's most innovative companies.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Work within a cross-functional customer team focused on growing & retaining our business in NA, & defining the engagement & performance category in the region
- Partner with an enthusiastic field marketing lead to build the NA marketing strategy in alignment with the local GTM team - identifying different activities to support the buyer & customer journey
- Plan & manage end-to-end all event logistics, including vendor & partner relationships
- Develop & promote localized content to support our go-to-market strategy & messaging
- Work with marketing & sales to determine appropriate marketing materials (data sheets, brochures, case studies, etc.), sponsorships, promotions & staffing for each event
- Contribute to & execute customer marketing initiatives aimed at expanding current customer accounts
- Monitor & measure the ROI of local campaigns & events, & evaluate results in relation to regional goals
- Drive project schedules, adhere to budgets & oversee functions including graphic design, event planning & event management
- Youve managed numerous projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- Experience with developing, executing & tracking results tied to multi-touch marketing plans & events
- 3+ years of planning & executing marketing programs & events
- Able to shift gears between thinking & doing across a range of marketing activities like events, lead generation campaigns, digital - whatever it takes!
- Fine-tuned budget management skills
- Ability to travel for regional events roughly ~25% of your time (when permitted)
- Proficiency with Salesforce & Hubspot is a plus!
- Ability to inspire cross-functional teams to work with you & feel great about their contribution
- Experience in the HR tech space would be a bonus!
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Passionate about building a better culture & world of work. At heart, you're what we call a #peoplegeek.
- Clear communicator, a detailed project manager, results-driven, with a focus on driving new business & excelling at customer retention.
- Team-oriented individual that can work across multiple time zones, willing to travel, & clearly sets expectations when priorities may be competing
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognized i as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support program - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp