JW Player has a strategic sales force that brings our online video solutions to the worlds largest media publishers, agencies, brands & content creators across all territories, all while building a sustainable network to help evangelize the JW Player brand.
We are looking for a senior sales person who has managed complex sales processes & relationships with large customers in the US & has knowledge of how to work with people at all levels of an organization.
Our Senior Account Executives play a major role in winning a substantial part of the online video publisher market share. This role sits on our Enterprise Sales team, which sells to some of the biggest companies in the world while uncovering their willingness to partner with one of the fastest & widely used video platforms on the web.
In this role you will:
- Lead a consultative sales process from initial client engagement to closed sales in order to establish strategic relationships with new customers & achieve assigned sales targets
- Conduct proactive consultative needs analysis with prospective clients addressing business challenges & requirements, including the development of client centric product solutions with cost benefits
- Maintain a high level of relevant product & industry knowledge in order to effectively lead presentations to senior executives & stakeholders
- Accurately forecast in Salesforce on prospective sales volumes as well as keep detailed notes on client interactions
- Work with pre-sales, product, & technical staff where required to address customer needs
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to drive sales, & improve JW Player brand & reputation & provide feedback on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, & help guide the product roadmap
- Identify sales support requirements & work to develop & improve sales tools.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism & integrity
- 4-7 years of SaaS Sales Experience with enterprise customers
- Proven experience in developing enterprise contracts & managing long & complex sales cycles
- Proof of consistent success in B2B sales with $50K+ deal sizes & $1M+ annual revenue
- Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills
- Presentation skills & experience in solution selling (including any proven methodologies)
- The ability to learn quickly & apply that knowledge in a team environment
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently & effectively within required deadlines
- Understanding of how to navigate large corporate buying processes & anticipate the challenges these customers have when adopting new, innovative technology
- You must be comfortable in a growing mid-stage company where you will be influential to our growth, lead by example & consistently take initiative to improve workflow, process & sales success.
- Experience selling an Online Video Products
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago & continues to innovate as the worlds largest network-independent platform for video delivery & intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, & Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types & sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver & monetize their content across all devices. JW Players massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights & generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London & Eindhoven, & was named to Deloittes Technology Fast 500 in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.