Seeking candidates with extensive experience in embedded software on Linux or Android. Engineer that will lead tools scouting, design, development to support performance, reliability, power & build analysis. Seeking strong communication skills & the ability to work in an environment with interdisciplinary teams.
Experience in the domains below are a must
- Software experience on Linux, embedded Linux or Android including design of software architecture for system-wide tools or features
- Excellent on shell script, Python, experience with plotting tools
- Expert in development experience with C/C++
- Experience of design & implementation for performance data collection & post-processing
- Experience in using for profiling & analysis using tools such as Linux Perf, ftrace, lttng, systrace, oprofile, valgrind, systemtap, kprobes etc.
- Understanding ELF format organization & how dynamic linker works
- Experience using in practice ARM EABI, stack organization
- Excellent communication, training & documentation skills
Experience in below areas are a plus
- 7 or more years of proficient experience working on software products
multimedia, gaming, middleware, kernel, & device drivers
- Experience in using HWPMs on SoCs (ARM or x86) and/or GPUs, ideally with data collection
- Active committer or maintainer of Open Source tools projects for performance, power or reliability analysis
- SysTrace, Catapult, Telemetry code committer
- Must have familiarity with Android/Linux toolchains, techniques, & native libraries.
- Extensive experience with developer tools like IDEs, emulators, debuggers, profilers etc.
- Expert level C++ in a production environment
- Experience with mobile software development
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting & debugging skills
- Experience working on performance for computer vision, graphics, multimedia, gaming
- Bachelors Degree in Science or a Related Field (Masters Preferred)
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.