BetterCloud is the first SaaS Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, & enforce management & security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, & fully automating policy enforcement. Which is why CB Insights & the New York Times named BetterCloud as one of 50 Future Unicorns in 2019. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in Atlanta & San Francisco.
We are a high energy, fast-paced technology company that is seeking an enterprising Senior Product Manager to join our Data Protection product team. In this role, you will lead a cross-functional product team consisting of product design, product marketing, product operations & engineering, & your mission will be to bring to market world-class solutions for managing & securing SaaS applications.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years experience & subject matter expertise in data security
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment using Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Strong attention to detail & excellent problem solving skills
- Superb written & oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional / technical deep dives
- Leadership through influence rather than organization structures. Proven ability to motivate, lead, & collaborate with cross-functional product teams & manage interactions across engineering, design, marketing & operations
- Positive, action-oriented attitude
- Bachelors Degree from four-year college or university. MBA a plus.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users, customer journeys, competition, technology, team, & internal business strategy / goals
- Translate product strategy into well-articulated business requirements, using qualitative & quantitative data effectively to inform product direction & prioritization
- Manage & prioritize the product backlog
- Manage the product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Work with product marketing to develop pricing, positioning & messaging
- Serve as a product subject matter expert for sales, sales engineers, customer success, support & professional services
- Establish & nurture relationships with key industry analysts
- Evangelize the product & company externally, establishing yourself as a thought leader in the market
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.