Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. Were a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients lives easier through technology & we have a good time while were at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, & ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small & medium size companies in this years annual Glassdoor Employees Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
If youre looking to get in at the ground level & collaborate with a team of incredibly smart, like-minded technology experts then you could be our next marketing campaign associate! Were looking for a creative self-starter that feels comfortable collaborating with other marketers, business development team members, & sales account executives to execute targeted integrated B2B marketing campaigns, leveraging a wide array of tactics in the marketing mix to drive revenue. This role is part of a virtual team & reports into our Marketing Campaign Manager.
- Assist with email production process including templates, email setup & list creation
- Optimize emails for deliverability, open rates, conversion rates, mobile rendering, etc.
- Help identify, create, & refine target audiences for each campaign including Audience & Market insight analysis
- Assist in tracking & analyzing digital ad metrics
- Grow to understand the tools & technology used for multiple marketing channels (social, media, advertising, & more) to help create engaging audience experiences
- Research & maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices & new products, services, & developments in digital technologies
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing, communications, or digital strategy & execution
- A passion for working with technologies, software & digital platforms (Pardot, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Madison Logic, Google Adwords) to engage target audiences
- A curious & inquisitive mindset
- Results-driven - borderline obsessed with analytics, able to measure ROI & applying learning on an ongoing basis
- Highly organized & process-driven - strive to improve internal processes whenever possible
- Excellent communication skills - both written & oral - including writing marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com & Pardot (or another email marketing tool) a plus
- Vertical campaign experience across Financial Services and/or Healthcare a plus
- Account-based marketing experience is also a plus