About the Role
As a member of our CX team you will report to the Head of Customer Experience & be responsible for delivering world-class support to our musician-users. We are looking for an expert problem solver who has a passion for helping others on their music creation journey. Ring a bell? Read on!
Were building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, were cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, & growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can & asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation & iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, & transparency in the workplace. We arent afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, & even ourselves.
We dont just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
Why you will do
- Work with our Customer Experience Manager to handle a diverse range of inquiries from our users.
- Engage with our customers via email, real-time chat, & our knowledge base.
- Report technical bugs to our product & engineering teams.
- Identify problems & friction points for our users, then help come up with solutions.
- Draw on your understanding of music creation in order to help our users achieve their creative goals.
What we are looking for
- A team player who is energized by working with others
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Passionate about creating music
- Compassionate & empathetic towards your fellow musicians
- Able to flourish in a high volume work environment
- An excellent multi-tasker
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- You are a Splice user & familiar with our platform
- Prior customer service experience
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, people with disabilities & veterans to apply.