Content Development Manager, New York
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more atwww.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
- Create highly engaging, dynamic content for multiple channel outputs, including digital, social media & other DV partner channels
- Advanced skills with creating/storyboarding content for video, audio, digital channels, white papers & presentations
- Experience of digital storytelling & ability to write, produce & edit content
- Projects will include strategic branding narratives, editing RFIs & RFPs, storyboarding, presentation development (sales & events), white papers/research papers, Industry POVs, narrative for info graphics, emails, copywriting for advertising, web copy
- Work alongside the various departments & brands to assist coming up with inspiring, innovative ideas, in line with current trends, ensuring that the companys brand is developed & consistently applied across a range of channels.
- Understand how to create content for targeted audiences; set & evaluate KPIs
- Prioritize tasks & deliver projects on time producing innovative, high-quality, well-written works, delivered within budget & in-line with internal expectations.
- Execute new concepts & develop innovative as well as bold creative ideas in line with current & upcoming trends.
- Proactively collaborate across internal teams to deliver high quality creative content according to the brief.
Who you are
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape & key platforms (LI, FB, IG, YT, Twitter)
- Versatility, flexibility, & willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to create shareable content, evidenced by a strong digital content portfolio demonstrating an excellent writing skills & ability to deliver compelling messages.
- Strong writing skills & ability to demonstrate good editorial judgement.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects & meet deadlines.
- Creative, flexible, an innovative team player.
- Ability to take direction from management & work with minimal supervision.
- Experience of applying creative thinking, developing engaging, creative concepts & producing web & social media content.
- Multitask ability in highly matrixed environment, with attention to detail & follow-through
- Entrepreneurial spirit. You are comfortable working in the fast-paced, dynamic. You embrace uncertainty & challenges & try to use these situations to your advantage. You are passionate about your work & building something that thrives in todays marketplace
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities & workflow.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field & at least 3-5 years of Digital Marketing content creation experience.
- Proficiency with all social platforms, especially Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn & social management tools such as Hootsuite, or similar