Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
As a Product Specialist, you will assist in the education, sales, setup & installation of pizza shops on Slices newest platform offerings, Slice Register & Slice Payments. These platforms are rooted in point-of-sale, but will extend far beyond POS with Slices many pizza-centric capabilities. Your efforts will help Slice become our shops trusted technology partner while growing Slice revenue through valuable platforms that facilitate omni-commerce. You will collaborate with all Slice sales teams to sell Slice Register & Payments to existing shops. You will team up with the Product Specialist organization to maximize efficiency, expand our shop base, & reduce churn by building deep relationships with shop owners. You will report to Slices SVP of Payments.
What you'll do:
- Serve as a product expert assisting our sales teams in the sale of Slice Register & Payments to pizzeria owners
- Conduct web-demos to help upsell Slice shops to these platforms
- Handle shop objections & help close sales post-demo
- Oversee the setup & implementation of new shops on these platforms
- Work with the Restaurant, Product, & Ops teams to ideate & prioritize new updates, fixes, & features impacting our restaurant network
- Continuously seek out feedback from our restaurant partners & effectively utilize feedback to ensure that restaurant technology needs are met
- Contribute to overall market GMV growth through educating owners with best practices for success & ongoing client focus
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years experience selling & managing technology to SMBs, ideally in the restaurant vertical
- Passionate about tech innovation & bridging technology gaps by educating owners through web & limited face-to-face interaction
- Very comfortable using all types of technology, both software & hardware, with ability to explain how things work
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Effective analysis & problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, prioritization, & multitasking skills
- Ability to work with remote teams & across time zones to develop a cohesive work environment. (If youve done it before, thats a plus!)
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC.
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.