BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
Our customers love FlashArray, our flagship product, for it's simplicity of management, the constant flow of new & exciting innovation, & ability to live on the cutting edge of technology with never taking a downtime, ever. Most recently, we extended the value of our FlashArray capabilities into the cloud with CloudSnap & Cloud Block Store for AWS. These new innovations enable our customers to leverage the agility of the public cloud for both traditional IT & cloud-native applications.
To complete the unified storage experience the FlashArray team is adding a world class NAS server with teams in California, Sweden & now Prague! Development will include NAS protocol features, advanced data protection, enterprise application integration, & a world class continuous integration environment to enable cloud speed delivery to enterprise storage features. Now is a super exciting time to be on the global FlashArray team!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL...
- Design & implement creative new algorithms & technologies for high-performance, highly reliable systems (think six 9s)
- Own & deliver innovation end-to-end, from concept to shipped product
- Analyze & solve challenging problems through persistence & insight
- Work as a team with smart peers who inspire you & who are inspired by you
- Make customers really happy, because thats why we do what we do
- Learn a ton, whether you know a lot, or nothing about system software
- Work on cutting edge C++ code.
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Ideal 5 years experience in software development (no C++ experience needed)
- Natural curiosity with proven design sensibility & willingness to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment
- Experience in any number of related systems software projects is big plus e.g: Distributed systems, Operating systems, Linux Kernel, Database internals, Hypervisors, Containers, Compiler Optimization, etc.
- A BS degree in Computer Science; Advanced degrees are a bonus!
- Must be willing & able to work in an open office environment (...well, soon after Covid 19)
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws & regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.