Since 2010, Birchbox has redefined the way people discover & shop for beauty & grooming by pairing a monthly subscription of handpicked, customized samples with relevant content & a curated e-commerce shop.
Birchboxs trailblazing subscription concept has continued to innovate. Today, it speaks directly to an otherwise-overlooked, underserved consumera consumer who Birchbox calls "The Casual Consumer. Casual Consumers are not passionate about beauty, & want a simple, personalized way to explore, buy, & use beauty. They want it to be easy, effective, funand they expect the same things of their beauty products. Birchbox is the destination for all who identify as Beauty Casual.
As Birchbox continues to innovate, the women-founded-and-run company is eagerly working to become a leader in industry-wide efforts toward greater sustainability & racial equity. Birchbox operates in three countries, & reaches more than 2.5 million active customers with a portfolio of 300 best-in-class prestige brand partners.
Visit www.birchbox.co.uk and birchbox.es for a forever useful, always delightful beauty experience.
We are looking for a Content Creator Specialist, based in Spain, to support our marketing efforts. At Birchbox, marketing plays a vital role in bringing the customer experience to life: from concepting new features & crafting the details to testing & iterating after launch. We appreciate marketers who think deeply, speak thoughtfully & work collaboratively in order to tell a cohesive story.
An ideal candidate is experienced in content marketing & brand positioning, is a natural problem solver & eager to learn new skills. The Content Specialist will be part of an international marketing team of 12 people & report to the Europe Content Marketing Manager.
- Establish & execute an editorial mission, vision & voice that aligns with our mission & vision.
- Create, manage & lead cross-team & cross-channel content strategies & projects based on our business goals & brand positioning. Youll be working with: social media, email marketing, paid media, website, & offline channels
- Produce content to convert cold traffic into quality leads on organic channels
- Monitor beauty industry news & trends on relevant media sites
- Ensure all content created follows Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics to improve Birchboxs organic positioning
- Create our influencer social media strategy & analyze results monthly
- Work with the Performance Marketing team to understand what content could contribute to company metrics. Keep up to date with product launches to create content to update potential & existing clients
- Contribute in the creation of communication strategies & building of digital campaigns for diverse audiences
- 2-3+ years of experience writing content for web or digital products in Spanish
- Experience in the development & implementation of content & social media strategy, especially in digital environments, for the Spanish market.
- Strong communication & writing skills
- Ability to create original content for social media
- A plus for knowledge of Photoshop & Adobe Premiere
A successful candidate
- Has a native level of Spanish & working proficiency in English
- Understands how to react to customers needs in all marketing funnels.
- Prides themselves in being proactive, is an innovative thinker, & has a whatever it takes attitude.
- Is genuinely interested in riding the growth wave of a start-up company embracing the excitement of our challenges, the camaraderie of a passionate & hard working team, the inevitable growing pains, & the celebration of our milestones
Birchbox welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, & experiences. We celebrate how different perspectives benefit our employees, our products, & our community. We are focused on cultivating a diverse & inclusive work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, & innovation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.