Mention changes the way companies monitor their online presence. Track your company name, brand, competitors, or industry trends for real-time updates on any mentions online & on social networks. Take action to react, collaborate, & analyze your online presence. Mention is focused on helping companies of any size to know whats being said about their brand, competitors & industry.
Our key numbers :
- Over 750,000 professionals using the app in 125+ countries from companies such as Spotify, Airbnb, MIT, Microsoft, Lamborghini, Pinterest & Etsy..
- Thousands of registrants every month
- Three offices: Paris, London & NYC
- A team of 65 passionates!
We are looking for a QA Manager, craving to apply their skills to a fast growing B2B SaaS startup! You will have to build the QA team from the ground. The team will be responsible to define, implement & execute QA processes in order to deliver a flawless software to our users :)
Are you keen to be part of an exciting adventure in one of the most thriving startups in Paris? No need to keep looking! Send us your application!
As a QA Lead, you will report to our VP Engineering & your role will be to:
- Hire & manage a QA analyst or automation engineer
- Lead the automation via End-to-End tests of Mention platform:
- Create & maintain tests scenario.
- Automate the run of these tests for each product release (CI integration)
- Challenge product specifications for new development to catch early-on quality issues
- Validate releases regarding the QA coverage of the product
- Non-regression in automated tests suites
- Exploratory tests regarding the release's scope
- Review bugs declaration:
- Ensure the bug is real & not due to a lack of information or training.
- Ensure the bug is reproducible & that it's clearly explained.
- Ensure the bug described is not already covered by another existing bug.
- Estimate the criticality of the bug, this being discussed with our product team & architects.
- Java core & Selenium WebDriver
- PageObject or Screenplay pattern
- Cucumber syntax
- Intermediate knowledge of design patterns & web development good practices
- Code architecture (Reusability, Maintainability, Isolation, S.O.L.I.D principles)
- Code versioning (Git, Git-flow)
Our Stack : PHP7, Go, React, Mysql, ElasticSearch, Kafka, REST & GraphQL APIs, Git, Vagrant, Jenkins.