Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 60,000 full- & part-time alumni & counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our upskilling & reskilling initiatives. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
The VP, Enterprise Delivery is responsible for leading end-to-end execution of delivery strategy, accountable for the delivery of our blended learning products (in-person & online) & for engagement with client teams. You will be a strategic business partner for the rest of the Enterprise Business unit, with the objective of helping teams to drive delivery of product adoption, engagement, renewability, scalability within our accounts.
Success & impact in this role means that GA (Enterprise) will accelerate its strategy & deliver its long term vision along with providing thought leadership to buyers & users of GA products. Success is measured by the impact & quality we deliver for our clients, which leads them to grow the size of their relationships with GA over time.
Tactically, you manage teams & develop leaders that are responsible for;
- Leading growth of existing accounts to drive improvement in client wallet retention - Retention, Expansion & Diversification
- Quality of our delivery - Along with meeting timeline & scope expectations accountable for positive client NPS
- New markets - set up delivery processes & design a Playbook for entering & expanding new markets
- Driving online engagement & usage
You should be hands-on, willing & able to offer strategic coaching, thought partnership, & your own presence at client & internal meetings as needed. Youre adept at building internal, cross-functional relationships & are experienced in driving operational efficiency.
- Set the vision & lead the team in executing delivery strategy for client success.
- Support your teams to lead the execution of all sold in global deliveries.
- Provide strategic support in developing teams across the function.
- Provide thought leadership & a strategic lens on engagements & client relationships.
- Assist teams in developing best practices along with KPIs to measure success within the function.
- Support your team in developing a playbook for client success in established & growth markets.
- Lead the team to drive sustainable account growth with existing & new clients through successful engagement & account management.
- Monitor & set strategy around the financial performance of all enterprise delivery.
- Ensure feedback & insights are gathered from internal & external stakeholders & utilized to improve client experience & delivery operations.
- Travel to client sites when needed for relationship-building and/or service-delivery purposes.
Experience & Skills:
- Strong business acumen skills.
- Strong leadership & management capabilities with proven experience leading with empathy, integrity, & authenticity.
- Experience managing a P&L with subscription-based products & services (commercial management).
- Experience in account management or client relationship management.
- Experience in managing initiatives related to contract-to-hire & talent development is preferred.
- Building Effective Teams
- Communicates Effectively
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Ensures Accountability
- Manages Complexity
- Plans & Aligns
- Values Differences
- Instills Trust