The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yextis seeking a talentedTechnology Recruiter. This individual will own the responsibility & accountability of supporting our hiring managers in identifying, selecting & hiring Bestin Class talent. You will work within a small global team & be aligned to ournon-engineering technologydepartments. You will also be responsible for ensuring all external & internal recruitment continues to deliver against corporate objectives.
You will work with key stakeholders (hiring managers) to plan & implement recruitment projects to ensureYexthires the best internal & external talent in-line with corporate strategy. All positions will be resourced, as a priority, via low cost/direct channels including personal networking, database mining, employee referrals & via business networking sites (e.g. LinkedInetc). Where applicable, engage internal sourcing/research capability.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth & positive candidate experience
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring needs & develop/execute sourcing & recruiting plans
- Source & assess qualified candidates through the use ofLinkedin, Boolean searches, user groups, referrals, & networking
- Drive offer process from approval through extending & closing
- Be the face ofYextat job fairs & industry events
- Work with recruiting coordinators to schedule candidates through the process
- Facilitate interview & hiring discussion with interviewers & hiring managers
- Follow selection framework & behavioral based interviewing methodologies to increase the quality of hire
- Ensure high level of data integrity within existing ATS, CRM & other tools, as appropriate
- Work closely with HR & administrative team to ensure a smooth transition into on-boarding process
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience
- 5+years experiencein full cycle recruiting
- Experience recruiting for a startup or tech company (a combination of in-house & agency experience is strongly preferred)
- Flexibility to work effectively on a variety of roles including but not limited to sales, marketing, business development, & administrative
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to do search recruiting & networking
- Comfortable in a small, intense & high-growth start-up environment
- Proven senior level relationship management & development skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & complex organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Proven capability to source from low cost/direct channels
- The gravitas & ability to consult, influence, & advise at senior levels talent
- A mature, positive, deliberate & focused attitude
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.