LeagueApps is a fast-growing, venture-backed company that is using data & technology to build the largest community around youth & local sports. We count professional leagues, teams & athletes as investors & partners, & reach millions of people every day through our best-in-class SaaS platform. Were looking for team members who want to be part of building the greatest local sports company in the world.
LeagueApps operates at the intersection of sports, technology & community. Our sports management platform powers youth & recreational sports organizations across the country, making sports seamless in everything from registration to payments to communications. More than software solutions, were creating community, serving as a thought-leader & bringing insights on such important topics as professionalization of youth sports, encouraging girls in sports, injury prevention for youth players, & how technology will affect the future of sport.
About The Position:
The Director of Customer Success is responsible for leading the team that drives adoption & successful business outcomes for LeagueApps customers. This role includes leading a team of Customer Success Managers, providing support for customer escalations, guiding strategy around cross-sells & growth, & defining department playbooks for key activities. You will play an integral role in shaping the customer experience we provide & helping our customers get the most value out of our products & services. You will also be responsible for helping craft the overarching Customer Success strategy in partnership with the VP of Customer Success.
Ultimately, youll have the opportunity to build relationships & own initiatives that will enable a broad range of career pathways at the company. We are at a stage where every single person has the ability to make a huge impact.
- Drive key metrics around customer activation, retention & growth by demonstrating platform value to our partners & supporting cross-sell initiatives
- Lead the execution of key strategies & growth initiatives
- Manage overall customer satisfaction & health
- Standardize playbooks / activities for your team of CSMs to use at each point of the customer journey
- Identify industry best practices that can be used to drive opportunities for company & department improvements
- Review & report out on customer segments & metrics on a monthly cadence
- Clearly communicate customer feedback to key stakeholders at the company
- Work closely with the Support, Product & Tech teams to ensure partners receive the proper level of service
- 4+ years experience in leading a team in a client-facing customer success or account management role, ideally at a SaaS company
- 8+ years in customer success, consulting or account management
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for driving revenue & growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Enthusiastic servant-leader who is able to inspire others
- Excellent communicator who is able to adapt their approach based on the audience & influence stakeholders across the company
- Adaptable & able to understand a wide-range of customer types, from non-technical users to tech wizards
- Analytical, self-motivated, detail-oriented
- Experience with Salesforce & an industry leading Customer Success CRM is required
Working at LeagueApps:
- Equity Grants
- Health Benefits! Medical, Dental, & Vision Health coverage
- Paid leave for primary & secondary caregivers.
- We'll pay for your sports leagues!
- Cell Phone & Gym Subsidies
- Culture & work environment that emphasizes teamwork, passion, learning, fun & snacks. Check out our Instagram to see for yourself
- Social impact opportunities through our FundPlay initiative that includes events, volunteering, & grant-makings
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. LeagueApps is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.