Were looking for an experienced manager to provide strategic & operational leadership for our Dedicated Customer Success (dCS) teams that manage a portfolio of key mid-market (MM) & enterprise (ENT) customers across the eastern region of North America (NAMER).
As a CS leader based in New York, you will report to the Head of CS for NAMER & lead a fast-growing function responsible for driving change management & customer adoption, building champion relationships, & developing mission-critical workflows -- all to ensure customers are growing in a healthy way in line with the goals they have for Asana. You will lead & inspire fast-growing teams to help customers adopt Asana as both a product & a new way of work within their organizations.
Dedicated Customer Success Managers (dCSMs) act as trusted advisors to Asanas most important customers & work in close partnership with Account Executives & other supporting roles to provide lifecycle management to high-value customers.
You must be a hands-on leader who enjoys leading from the front & getting into details while also being able to think & act strategically. A core priority is to be a leader for your team, acting as a mentor & a coach who is able to guide team members through challenging situations & help them keep customer engagements on track. You'll do this all while keeping pace with rapid organizational growth & in coordination with global teams.
Your direct reports will be responsible for all of high-value customers across the eastern region of NAMER, & you will partner with the Head of dCS NAMER West & other CS Leads to co-create regional playbooks that will be shared & utilized across our global customer base.
You will drive a vision to make Asanas Customer Success experiences a sustained competitive differentiator in the market & ensure Asana becomes the work management tool of choice for some of the largest & most impactful companies in the world.
What Youll Achieve
- Scale the MM & ENT CS teams through recruitment, training, coaching, & development.
- Expand Asanas playbook of approaches for MM (500-2000 employees) & ENT (2000+ employees) customers -- focused on improving customer adoption, building champion relationships, & creating mission-critical workflows for MM & ENT customers.
- Drive three primary metrics: increase breadth & depth of product usage, cultivate champion relationships, & define & drive customer ROI.
- Catalyze new business by partnering with Customer Advocacy & Customer Marketing to increase the number of customer champions & reference-ability of customers.
- Drive alignment with key partner teams in Sales, Solutions Engineering, & Professional Services.
- Work with Revenue Operations to drive customer learnings & operational analytics.
- Act as an escalation point -- working with the team to develop solutions to problems, drive customer alignment, & directly engage with customers when needed.
- 6+ years of CS experience within high-growth SaaS organization(s)
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated success being a manager for a CS team at a global SaaS company.
- Customer obsessed -- a passion for understanding, driving, & improving customer adoption of Asanas product.
- Dedicated people manager who gets satisfaction from developing early- to mid-career team members.
- A leader with a bias towards action & ability to build & make the business case for CS investments.
- Skilled in navigating cross-functional relationships to get buy-in in a high-growth SaaS environment.
- Exposure to & direct experience in:
- Leading a team that is part of a global, matrixed organization.
- Building & managing a post-sale team that maintains lifecycle relationships with MM (500-2000 employees) & ENT (2000+ employees) customers.
- Partnering effectively with sales leadership to deliver on shared goals
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.