CipherHealth is an award-winning healthcare technology company that delivers a comprehensive portfolio of scalable & flexible patient engagement solutions for healthcare organizations to keep patients, staff, families & communities up to date & informed about their preventative, acute or elective care -- whether it is in a hospital, clinic, facility, at home or anywhere in between.
In this historic time, when the entire globe is facing a global healthcare crisis, CipherHealth is out in front helping hundreds of leading healthcare providers like UCSF, Johns Hopkins & University of Pennsylvania manage through this pandemic & beyond with solutions that enable them to deliver remarkable in-care experiences & impactful around-care engagement that empower patients & staff, reduce friction & waste, & drive best possible outcomes.
We are currently looking to hire a Regional Vice President, Sales to join the team.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), Regional Vice President (RVP), Sales will be a key business partner leading the management & execution of the Sales Teams strategic & tactical plans. The RVP, Sales will have primary responsibility for day to day sales management of the field-based current business sales team. Although the primary responsibilities of the position will encompass the sales management of key elements of the organization, this individuals general business acumen, leadership, business judgment, & management experience will be equally important in the successful execution of the daily responsibilities. This position requires a demonstrated track record of leadership & business professionalism, not just a strong sales professional.
The RVP, Sales is a high-impact position, requiring the ability to integrate sales execution tightly into the Companys operations, building strong relationships required to support continued rapid growth. This individual will be an active member of the Sales Management Team, contributing to financial, operational & strategic decisions, & will be expected to demonstrate sales leadership. Specifically, the RVP, Sales will play a key role in steering the organization through an increasingly complex & competitive landscape. In addition, the RVP, Sales will be responsible for communicating internally with other stakeholders including the Executive team, Marketing & Product Management.
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly & annual bookings & productivity goals
- Participates in the development & implementation of the annual sales plan in support of organization strategic plan & objectives focusing on new market penetration/market share. Carries direct responsibility for assigned sales team activity/bookings/revenue.
- Creates a culture of success, accountability & ongoing business & goal achievement
- Provides detailed & accurate sales forecasting
- Takes point on the staffing & development of assigned sales team organization
- Mentors & develops team - managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, & the building of an effective team dynamic
- Defines & reviews territory division to enhance team efficiency, performance & produce higher outputs
- Manages & ensures certification of new employees
- Manages team within the overall CipherHealth sales process setting appropriate metrics & holding the team accountable
- Directs & inspects implementation & execution of sales policies & practices
- Participates in the development of appropriate sales infrastructure & systems to support the success of the sales function
- Works closely with the CRO to ensure quality of contracts & deal structures
- Works closely with the CRO to defines & oversee staff compensation & incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their targets
- Maintains key customer relationships, & develops & implements strategies for expanding the Companys customer base
- Travels for in-person/on-site meetings with customers & partners to develop key relationships
- Monitors customer, market, & competitor activity & provides feedback to the CRO & Company leadership
- Acts as a role model for the Company culture
- Bachelors Degree in a business discipline, Masters Degree preferred
- At least 5 years of SaaS/software licensing experience
- At least 8-10 years of progressive sales management experience in healthcare technology sales
- Strong track record of partner program development, implementation & support, including partner management & sales team support
- Track record of planning & managing at both the strategic & operational levels
- Established contacts & relationships with potential customers & channel partners highly desired
- Outstanding consultative & collaborative selling skills
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Well-versed in using marketing & sales software applications, Salesforce.com preferred
Nice to Have:
- Strong sales methodology training & discipline (Sandler, etc.)
- Results-focused & exhibit commitment to goals & consistently deliver results
- A team player who works effectively & cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally & externally
- Enthusiastic - a fun & energetic contributor to a great culture
- An analytical thinker with the ability to digest complex information & provide key insights
- Customer-focused with a passion for client success
- Detail-oriented & supremely well-organized