Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years & are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, & enthusiastic - to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve user experience. YOU keep us going & your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
As a leader in R&D you will have a significant impact on our production operations: uptime of our SaaS product, continuous improvement of our efficiency, quality & cost of operations.
You'll succeed & enjoy this role if you are data-driven & rely on quantitative & qualitative analysis to identify problems, & can tailor great solutions to solve them, working closely with all R&D teams.
You are technical. Hands-on is an advantage but not a must.
What you'll do
• You will build a team
• You will be responsible for designing, building & monitoring the day-to-day processes of R&D production operations, i.e.
- Incident management & communication
- Postmortems & action items follow up
- Release management
- Launch coordination of new services to production
• Develop our data-driven culture by providing statistical analysis on our production uptime health & use it as an objective to increase the quality of services
• Follow Contentsquare quality controls to work with senior R&D management for improvements
• Work with teams to identify missing automations. Partner with engineers to design & support the implementation, by your team or another one
• Gather observability needs from all R&D & work with the teams to enhance our audit & monitoring tools
• Build a trusty communication with our production on-call engineers (from all RD teams) to share knowledge, learn & gather feedback from them
• SLI-SLO-SLA of all our products - Measure & maintain
• OPS cost-efficiency - Work with cost owners cross R&D to optimize our budget
• External visibility of Contentsquare for our client-facing teams: uptime, SLAs, & current health status
• Work closely with the field to represent R&D for production of health-related topics
• DRP (Disaster recovery plan) readiness - Work closely with the Platform team to make sure we are ready
• OPS tools - Take ownership over operation tools & discover more tools/ways to improve our work
• You will work closely with all our top engineers & management, reporting to VP, Head of Platform
What would make you a good fit for this
• You have experience working for a SaaS company
• You have an IT Master Degree
• You are a manager today or you want to take the leap, you think you have what it takes
• You are very curious, technical & like to explore new tools, methods, & technologies
• You can take on yourself to lead cross-functional technical projects
• You adapt quickly in a changing environment & you always reconsider your methods
• You are comfortable leading transversal projects & align stakeholders on the same goal
• You have a strong will to go beyond yourself
• You are a great team player
• You want to be part of an amazing fast-growing & international company
• You're fluent in English (spoken, written)
• You have Work Hard & Play Hard spirit