Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, & Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in todays digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, & more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, & we havent stopped growing since!
Were hiring a Client Success Analyst to work with our account management team & client base in order to demonstrate the full value of our solution. Its a full cycle role, initially training clients on how to use the product themselves but spending the majority of your time working on long term value by consulting & advising on how to use the data.
This role will report to our Team Manager, Strategic Client Services.
As a Client Success Analyst at SimilarWeb you will:
- Onboard & train new clients on the best ways to use SimilarWeb in their day-to-day workflows based on SimilarWebs value proposition for each specific type of client.
- Meet with key stakeholders & users of an account to advise on how best to leverage the value of SimilarWeb to meet their business needs.
- Analyze data to identify both strategic & tactical opportunities for your clients
- Conduct ongoing production & presentation of insights (decks, insight emails, etc.) to promote strong account health & client satisfaction.
- Create compelling stories that resonate with clients & present them in a clear & concise way for clients to use.
- Proactively seek ways to identify customer pain points & address them accordingly.
- Sales & Account Manager Education: Use your professional expertise & SimilarWeb knowledge to help up-skill the sales & account management team in understanding how to map the SimilarWeb product to specific use-cases/personas/industries.
- Business Strategy: Actively participate in the feedback loop into Solutions (SimilarWebs strategy arm) on product, positioning, go-to-market strategy & more. Flag if specific work is reusable to the business to turn into white papers, blog posts, etc. by our Solutions team.
What will I bring to the team?
- Strong understanding of key digital web metrics & the various online marketing channels
- Client facing experience
- Bachelors degree (ideally in economics, marketing, business strategy or a similar field)
- Excellent communication & insights-based presentation skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to quickly digest a problem & identify a solution
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced SaaS environment & the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues & business partners across the company
- Strong relationship building skills ability to quickly build rapport & establish trust
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while exercising sound judgment
- Self-motivated by results & driven toward excellence in everything that you do
- Eagerness to learn & grow with a thriving company!
Its a plus if you:
- Have experience using SimilarWeb
- Can speak multiple languages
- Have experience in one or more of the following industries: Publishers & Media, Gambling & Gaming, B2C Internet Services
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team
This position may be based in one of several locations. If your position will be based in SimilarWebs New York City office or will require travel to the New York City office, your offer will be contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination, as required by the New York City Commissioner of Health & Mental Hygiene.