We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
What were looking for
Participate in all cleaning & dish-washing duties, including service ware as well as kitchen ware. Ensure adherence & compliance with company policies & procedures, as well as federal, state & local regulations. Provide any necessary assistance to visitors or guests.
What youll do
- Wash all service ware, including dishes, glassware, silverware, service utensils, etc.
- Wash all kitchen ware, including pots, pans, cooking utensils, etc.
- Ensure all cleaning equipment & dish-washing machine are in proper working order & dispensing proper chemicals. Regularly test equipment as assigned.
- Participate in the cleaning of the kitchen area & equipment.
- Maintain cleanliness & organization of assigned F&B related areas such as storage area, receiving area, dumpster area, etc.
- Participate in all special cleaning projects as assigned.
- Follow all opening & closing procedures & checklists.
- Ensure all equipment is stored properly & in sanitary fashion according to company procedures & health department requirements.
- If business level permits, assist the kitchen with basic food prep tasks.
Skills youll need
- Organizational Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Acquires job skills & learns company policies & procedures to complete routine tasks
- Ability to read & comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence & memos
- Ability to give high priority to customer service
- Ability to solve problems with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to read, write & understand English
- Must maintain a professional appearance & positive attitude towards all guests & staff
- Ability to multi-task & work in a fast paced environment
- Must be people oriented & able to work independently or with others as needed
- Must be detail oriented
- Computer Skills & Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of inventory & rotation of food & beverage
- 6 months to 1 year of recent kitchen experience, preferably in a high volume operation