BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Our Global Operations team covers areas including, but not limited to: demand & supply planning, order fulfillment, procurement, commodity management, technical manufacturing, & cost analysis.
The interns will work on projects that contribute to the success of our company! They are set up to enhance individual skills, support overall professional development, & give a taste of what it's like to be a Puritan.
The Global Operations team is a fairly large organization within Pure Storage, but they maintain close knit partnerships. They strive to ensure each & every employee works hard but plays hard!
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters program in Business, Mathematics, Economics, or related field with an expected graduation date in or after December 2020
- Able to work full-time for 12 weeks during Summer 2020
- Strong attention to detail required
- Interest in using quantitative analysis to drive business results
- Experience with SQL highly preferred
- Exposure to Tableau or similar BI tools (i.e. Chart.io) a plus
- Great interpersonal skills, proactive approach, & a positive attitude
- Effective communication skillsnot afraid to get in front of folks, no matter the type of position, to drive results
- Good organizational & time-management skills, delivering on deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving & troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to learn, get feedback, & seek continuous improvement
- Energetic & eager to tackle new projects & ideas, while remaining flexible & resourceful for any unexpected changing business needs
- Must be willing & able to work in an open office, team environment
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws & regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.