At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft Business provides affordable transportation solutions to help organizations move the people they serve from employees, to patients, customers, & more. We help organizations drive their business forward through on-demand rides & transportation solutions. With an evolving & growing business audience, the opportunity is for Lyft to be the leading solution for Enterprise & SMB buyers across use cases such as healthcare, automotive, employer solutions, & others.
Lyft is seeking an energetic content marketing manager for the Content Marketing Manager, Lyft Business position who can establish Lyft as a relevant & preferred solution to our business audience through impactful content throughout the marketing funnel. This athlete will develop & execute insights-led content marketing plans in partnership with Product Marketing & Demand Generation to ultimately drive awareness, relevance, & marketing influenced leads for Lyft Business solutions.
- Develop & execute leadership brand & integrated content marketing for our audience of enterprise & small & mid-sized business buyers, admins, & influencers, across multiple verticals including healthcare, automotive, & employer
- Develop & execute an overarching messaging framework for Lyft Business & verticalized content that captivates our audience, builds awareness of our leadership in the industry, & efficiently drives quality business leads
- Partner closely with Enterprise Sales, Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Communications & Creative to develop cohesive content
- Leverage customer, business & cultural insights to champion our leadership brand & inform marketing content across channels
- Drive execution of an integrated editorial strategy & marketing calendar, with a focus on key stories, product & feature launches, & industry trends
- Successfully work with cross-functional partners & external agencies to quickly & efficiently execute quality content
- Drive our virtual events strategy to raise brand awareness & generate marketing-qualified leads across sales segments
- Support Sales Enablement with the training & engagement strategy for the enterprise sales team, including needs analysis, learning plan development & communication with senior leaders. Create enablement content that engages B2B sales partners.
- Support Comms with management of key crisis & reputational issues
- Support content marketing budget & expenditures
- 4+ years of successfully executing a compelling B2B message
- Demonstrable success in launching a product or service with compelling messaging
- Consistently leverages data, analytics, insights & metrics to guide content strategy & execute compelling marketing programs that deliver measurable value throughout the marketing funnel
- Track-record of producing & presenting compelling, convincing market data & information to executive leadership teams
- Manages media partners, agencies, studios, networks, producers, digital specialists, & influencers to create quality, efficient, & effective marketing & communications
- Strong oral & written communication skills, ability to work cross-functionally, & culture carrier
- Inspires creative thinking & a make it happen mindset at all levels within their organization
- Forward-thinking, analytical & problem-solving mindset, drawn to building off of ambiguous & unsolved problems
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.