Location: Swan Valley, Northampton
Days: 5 out of 7 days per week, including weekends as necessary during busy season
Start Date: TBD
Would you like to work for a premium health & fitness brand? Since Pelotons U.S. launch seven years ago, it has rapidly grown into a 8-billion-dollar company & has acquired celebrity fans such as David Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama and Hugh Jackman amongst others.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Were looking for passionate Ambassadors represent the Peloton Brand & be the face of the company & product to our Members. Youll be responsible for providing 5-star customer service in the delivery & set up of the Peloton Tread in members homes, offices, & commercial properties.
If youre passionate about fitness or technology, enjoy working in a team, & are motivated to provide great customer service wed love to hear from you!
WHAT YOULL DO:
This isnt like your usual delivery job & you will work with a fellow Peloton Tread Ambassador each day to conduct deliveries & presentations as a two-person team in members homes.
The Peloton Tread comes in three separate packages that require assembly & set-up in members homes with the largest package weighing 124 kg (273lb). You will work as a team to safely carry, place, & install the Tread in the members room of choice (at times going up or down stairs). Full manual handling safety training & technical product training will be provided to ensure the best possible experience for our Ambassador teams & members.
In the Tread Brand Ambassador role, your daily duties will include:
- Conduct morning load outs for deliveries & vehicle safety inspections
- Provide full Peloton delivery experience for members (pre-call, placement in room of choice, hardware installation & product presentation)
- Provide best-in-class customer service & education to build member excitement & engagement with Peloton Tread & larger Peloton community
- Use digital delivery tools to track routing, complete appointments, & fulfil deliveries
- Proactively flag any customer escalations or feedback & liaise with Customer Support as needed
- Practice safe driving & delivery/product handling procedures
- Follow all warehouse operational procedures & safety standards
- Serve as Peloton product expert & build genuine passion for our brand
- Dynamic personality, & excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both over the phone & face to face
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot & problem solve customer or technical issues in real-time
- Ability to work well & collaborate in a team atmosphere
- A passion for health, fitness & exercise
- Must have a valid UK drivers license & a clean driving record
- Able to cope with the physical requirements of the role, including ability to lift, carry, & maneuver items up to 124 kg (273 lbs) with assistance. This sometimes can include carrying items up & down stairs so an ideal candidate must be able to perform this physical activity safely for the entirety of their full shift.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, CNBCs Disruptor 50, Crains New York Business Tech25 & Fast 50, as well as TIMEs Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
- Full uniform provided
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan