Company Description|Job Description
BlaBlaCar's vision is to bring fairness, freedom & fraternity to the world of travel.
BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to create an efficient, affordable & friendly way to travel. Today, our global, trusted community counts 75 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale & truly sustainable transport network.
Born from a simple idea of people sharing their rides, BlaBlaCar's ambition is to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility. We offer long distance carpooling service, a commuting carpooling service, & since 2018 a marketplace bus service too. A filled bus emits one third of the emissions per passenger kilometer as an average car. So we want to fill those seats too!
In 2018, 84 million travellers used BlaBlaCar globally saving 1.6 million tons of CO2. Meanwhile we enabled human connections, bringing people closer together in more ways than one with 87% of members say that carpooling is an enriching experience.
BlaBlaCar offers a truly & unique international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices in Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw. English is the official spoken language across BlaBlaCar. We are privately-held & founder-led. Our team of 500 employees is entrepreneurial, passionate, & fundamentally mission-driven.
Why join us?
Among BlaBlaCar's core ambitions is launching a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As Bus Sales Process Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute inbuilding a new vertical at BlaBlaCar. We are looking for someone who has the grit & motivation to join the entrepreneurial adventure.
Your mission isto coordinate the central sales process of our Bus operations. You will challenge our existing procedures & tools & will define the optimal processes to reduce time-to-market, while ensuring consistency of our data. In this role you are attached to the Head of Sales & Network Processes, & you will be in contact with internal stakeholders like the Network planning, Revenue Management & Pricing, IT or Legal team.
As such, the role requires high reactivity, strong analytical & organizational skills.
What you will directly contribute to
- Coordinatingour sales opening & circulations opening with the relevant teams (Network planning, RM&Pricing Marketing etc)
- Managinga team in charge of setting up our network data into the sales systems & coordinating all administrativerelated work
- Reducing time-to-market of our bus operations sales process
- Ensuring consistent high data quality in all relevant systems
What you will need to be successful
- 2+ years of experiencein team management in transport/travel agency
- Ability to adapt one's communication according to stakeholders
- Analytical & process-oriented mindset
- Organized, rigorous, proactive, reliable & conscientious
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office & ideally a sales management system
- Fluent in French & English
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too.
- A strong Fun & Serious company culture
- An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw)
- State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
And some other great perks!
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member.
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad for a week once a year (BlaBlaSwap)
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we're all up to date with where our product stands
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & answer to our questions.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application & profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for an analytical test & if successful, a series of interviews & a business case.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.