As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
What a Marketing Manager does at Visa:
The Country Marketing Manager for our business in Vietnam & Laos is accountable for the management of the Brand, solutions & client marketing activities (B2B) within Vietnam & Laos countries.
You will have a dual reporting line to both Head of Vietnam & Laos Country Marketing, as well as Vietnam & Laos Country Manager. You will be part of the Vietnam & Laos Country Team to accelerate business growth, with a P&L mindset focused on optimizing team performance & marketing investment. You will drive customer-centricity within the organization by understanding the evolving payment ecosystem & changing consumer needs.
Brand, Solutions, & Campaign Management
Work with Country Manager as well as Head of Vietnam & Laos Country Marketing to adapt global or regional marketing & product campaigns to serve local needs in driving revenue, building new solutions for clients & consumers.
- Implement & execute local marketing plans for Vietnam & Laos markets to achieve key business metrics based on country priorities, working collaboratively across functions
- Awarenessof Global/ Regional marketing assets & ability to leverage & localize in an effective & cost efficient way
- Localize & activate sponsorship portfolio of global platforms including FIFA & Olympics & local partnerships. Evaluate effectiveness & communicate outcomes, learnings & best practices
- Analysis of data on brand tracking, transactions & specific consumer, product & in-market research to build local marketing plans, performance evaluation & plan adjustment
- Point of Sale, working closely with promotional agency & Visa regional brand team to develop & execute Point of Sale merchandise planning
- Ensure plans are developed in close collaboration with Corporate Communications, clearly documented & aligned with & effectively communicated to all stakeholders
- Work with SEA Digital Media lead to plan & execute data & digital driven consumer communications plans for local consumer facing & client facing executions
- Manage Vietnam & Laos key social platform partners including Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram & local country platforms with support from SEA media & digital lead
- Manage, forecasting & financial reporting
- Develop agency scope of work based on annual plans
- Drive excellence in project & operational management
- Provide regular status reports to Head of Vietnam & Laos Country Marketing & Country Manager
Drive marketing engagements for key clients & partners including developing client marketing strategy, planning, & execution of marketing initiatives & campaigns
- Communicate annual/ quarterly marketing plans to clients with regular updates at formal meetings
- Implement & embed Visa's Marketing Capabilities & Value Added Services for client marketing solutions
- Deploy greater client marketing automation activating tools, platforms & processes developed by hub CMS teams (plug-and-play solutions)
- Work extensively with local country cross-functional teams (i.e. Client Relationship, Merchant Sales & Acquiring, Product, Visa Consulting & Analytics), as well as regional client marketing team, to support client marketing planning development & execution
Why this is important to Visa
Successfully handling this position will help Visa to meaningfully connect with consumers in different points of transactions in their days, where the role of Visa's solutions are appreciated & adapted in. This can be achieved via Visa-led initiatives, & our clients & merchants' campaigns with Visa's marketing consultancy, to eventually drive both Visa's & partners' business sustainably. The role will also drive Visa's inspirational image of an innovative, agile & socially responsible organisation to the communities it serves.
Projects you will be a part of:
You will be the key part in driving/ actively involved in
- Driving Visa's quality of visibility on market, from OOH to brand's presence in at point of sales with the mission to strategically & constantly close the gap of awareness & point of transactions
- Driving Visa's social engagement campaigns thru digital touch points on daily basis, local campaigns, & global campaigns like The Tokyo Olympics in 2020, FIFA
- Driving effective adaptive use of regional/ global contents to fit local consumers' taste, & local business objectives
- Driving key behaviour-change campaign on use of Visa's convenient product solutions domestically, & internationally to address both local consumers & international tourists
- Actively involved in strategic partnership with key clients, merchants, & government partners to drive both implementation of Visa's marketing strategy & business expansion
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business Management / Marketing or equivalent
- Post Graduate degree (Masters) preferred
- 8+ years of proven experience of related consumer & client marketing management, top-tier Financial, Payments, Technology or FMCG industry preferred
- Passion for Visa business, technology innovation, with high energy & intelligence
- Proven experience in being part of great creative work development process, support effective agency management process across creative, media, digital, & below the line activities
- Strong project management skills & analytical thinking
- Strong presentation, interpersonal & communication skills
- Possess high learning agility
- Demonstrates proven ability to work with clients across existing & new partners
- Experience working in complex, cross-functional projects / teams across internal & external organizations
- Ability to operate effectively & efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment
What will also help:
Prior experience in bankingand card business, marketing background evolving around digital & direct consumer activation, strong project management, & attentiveness to detailwill give you anedge