The Lead Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
- Builds & supports internal & external partner relationships
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise & applies this to the development, execution, & improvement of action plans
- Executes the systems & process strategy for eCommerce
- Manages the continuous improvement of eCommerce recruiting systems & technology
- Models compliance with company policies & procedures & supports company mission, values, & standards of ethics & integrity
- Prepares, reviews, & analyzes recruiting reports
- Provides & supports the implementation of business solutions
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Management or related field OR 2 years experience in information technology, human resources information systems, recruiting, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications :
- 1 year experience working with or in a Human Resources or Recruiting Department.
- 1 years experience in database management.
- 1 years experience with HRIS applications (for example, PeopleSoft, SAP).
- 1 years project management experience.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve & define the future state of shopping. As the worlds largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money & live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent & more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital & physical shopping to help achieve that mission.