We are looking for a Tax Manager to join our growing corporate tax department. The individual will report to the Senior Tax Manager & will primarily focus on global income tax accounting, reporting, & compliance. This individual will have the opportunity to take ownership of processes, create new procedures, and work on a variety of special projects.
At Compass you will:
- Be responsible for the preparation/review of quarterly & annual income tax provision calculations & reporting under ASC 740/FAS109.
- Identify & calculate uncertain tax positions.
- Directly manage financial statement audit requirements.
- Forecast effective tax rate, cash tax, & tax expense.
- Oversee the preparation of domestic federal & state income tax returns, estimates, & extensions alongside external consultants.
- Implement, maintain, & documents SOX 404 processes & procedures.
- Assist with federal & state audits.
- Assist with a variety of special projects.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors Degree required, preferably in accounting
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in a multinational corporate tax department and/or public accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office & G-Suite skills.
- Experience with OneSource Tax Provision, a plus.
- Experience with NetSuite, a plus.
- Ability to work well under pressure, independently, & meet tight deadlines.
- Highly analytical, detail oriented, & solutions driven.
- Ability to juggle & prioritize many tasks at once.
- Strong communication & organizational skills.