We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of lifes most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm & marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us & build the nation's largest & most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are:
You are a high-performing analyst with a passion for data & an eagerness to join a hyper-growth real estate tech startup. You appreciate the role that every team within an organizational ecosystem plays & you enjoy interacting with & communicating information to stakeholders of all levels & functions.
As a Business Analyst, you will primarily partner with our record-crushing sales team while also hopping into cross-functional conversations with various stakeholders (engineering, executive, product, etc.) as ad hoc projects arise. Your knowledge around user behaviors, analytical techniques, & business operations will allow you to solve challenging problems in order to boost business & revenue growth.
What Youll do:
- Work directly with HomeLight stakeholders to optimize processes & improve the organization's core profitability
- Act as liaison between technical & non-technical internal teams
- Execute a wide variety of projects to improve lead conversion & customer experience
- Become a master of our internal applications & diagnosis escalated sales support issues as they arise
- Engage in brainstorming to identify & develop new strategic opportunities for the business
- Create analyses, metrics, & dashboards to monitor business performance
- Be an all-around team player - as an operator in a growing start-up your responsibilities will constantly be growing & evolving
- High proficiency in Excel
- 2+ years experience using analytics to drive key business decisions
- Great verbal & written communication skills & the ability to interact with diverse groups, including senior management, sales team members & engineers
- Great intellectual horsepower & the ability to think through a broad range of business issues
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, & confidently offer recommendations based on your findings
- Desire to take a initiative in your role & a eagerness to bend with changes & ambiguity when needed
- Ability to manage, track & prioritize a large number of tasks
- An undergraduate degree from a 4-year university & an outstanding GPA
- Medical, vision, dental, & paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches & snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, & a reference check. Were excited to get to know you & hope youre ready to give this opportunity everything youve got!