Join our HelloFresh Family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy-to-cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
We need you!
For our young & passionate team in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Senior Market Research & Marketing Analytics Manager. Working in the Marketing Retention Analytics & Special Projects team you take a leading role in performing market research & analyzing customer behavior to help HelloFresh grow even further.
- You will use your analytical skills & experience working with data to generate insights from various (big) data sources. You will translate these insights into actionable initiatives for the CMO & marketing teams.
- You are responsible for all BNL Marketing Analytics & can build on work done by colleagues from the Global Marketing Analytics team in Berlin (like reports & dashboards available). Next to being the spokesperson for Marketing Analytics to the global team, you conduct specific data deep dives for BNL with your team. You will make sure all BNL Marketing team members are trained in working with appropriate dashboards & KPIs.
- You will contribute to strategic projects vital to the growth of HelloFresh via market research projects & the insights you derive from it. You will conduct these researches both via external agencies as running smaller research projects with your own team.
- As a team lead, you will manage a team of 2 (Jr) Marketing Analysts & an intern. You are eager to develop yourself & the people around you by actively looking for & sharing feedback.
- You are comfortable working independently & run market research from A to Z. You are opportunity-driven & always look for chances to improve HelloFresh as a company. You like to work in a fast-paced environment & continuously adapt to new business challenges. You will report to the Associate Director of Marketing Retention & Analytics & work closely with colleagues in Amsterdam, but also with colleagues in our International HQ in Berlin.
Are you our perfect new colleague?
You have a University Masters, & over 5 years of professional experience in a high-performance environment, including data & market research experience. You have 2+ years of experience in people management. You have strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts & to share those results with stakeholders in a clear & efficient manner & you are a natural leader & are able to intrinsically motivate others in the importance & benefits of market research & customer-centricity. You have a strong business sense, are flexible, & have an entrepreneurial mindset. You are very proactive, result-driven, & willing to go the extra mile. You have strong project management skills, the ability to manage conflicting priorities, juggle projects simultaneously & meet time-sensitive deadlines. You have much experience with Excel & PowerPoint. Knowledge of tools such as SQL, Tableau, & Python is a strong plus. You are fluent in English & preferably Dutch or French, both written & spoken.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on growing HelloFresh by doing market research & analyzing customer behavior;
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives
- Company benefits such as food & fruit in the office, exercise classes, & other health-related activities
- Discount on the HelloFresh Box
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam check it out here!
- The opportunity to engage & collaborate with our talent across the globe
- And of course, youll get compensation in the form of salary & other perks.
What does the recruitment process look like?
After applying we will look at your application. If we see a match, we will invite you for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage, where you will perform an assessment to determine if you have the necessary skills for the job. After that, we will have several rounds of interviews with the hiring team to get to know you better. If both sides are enthusiastic, we would like to plan a last chat with the Associate Director of Marketing Retention & Analytics. We will schedule the (online) interviews as quickly as possible, to make sure you'll know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
Youre hungry for more?
Nice, we got you covered! Apply now below with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo & without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion, or other discriminatory characteristics.
At HelloFresh we celebrate Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and, Belonging. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.
Wed like to work with our own recruiting agencies. Proactive talent acquisition is therefore not appreciated.
You can apply for this role until 31 August. After that date, the job listing will be taken offline.