Superfly Media Experiences will be opening the sitcom-based experiential attraction FRIENDS New York City Pop-Up. This attraction is scheduled to operate September 3rd through October 6th, 2019. Team members must be passionate, exhibit the core values of excellence, have a commitment to safety, & value fun in everything that they do. Superfly is looking to give opportunities to those who want to be a part of a motivated crew that will launch & operate this iconic experiential attraction.
This is a temporary, project-based role (August 26th October 6th)
What we're looking for:
Superfly is seeking Show Operations Team Members to help guide Guests through the experience. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment & can project a positive & welcoming image to visitors.
The position presents a special & unique opportunity to join an exciting organization that will have an impact on the experiential attractions industry in New York City & beyond! With additional sitcom-based experiences coming at the end of 2019 we may invite successful Team Members back to work on these upcoming experiential attractions.
Here's what you'll do:
- Staff photo locations throughout the experience to assist Guests in taking photos
- Staff docent positions to share fun facts & trivia about the exhibit
- Direct Guests through the exhibit & maintain traffic flow & line control
- Answer questions about the experience
- Engage Guests in conversations about FRIENDS
- Maintain cleanliness of the area
Your strengths include:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Organized & detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Reliable, energetic team player with a positive attitude
- Able to work a variable schedule including nights, weekends, & holidays
- High school diploma (or its equivalency), some college is preferred (current students welcome to apply)
- Previous customer service
- Previous public speaking preferred
Why work at Superfly:
We are idea evolvers, people lovers, music nerds & passionate humans who are constantly striving to enhance our industry leading-work. We have fun taking work seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer.