Who are we?
Place Exchange is the first true programmatic platform for OOH, connecting programmatic marketers to OOH publishers via direct DSP integrations. The average American spends 70% of their time outside of the home, & thanks to rapid proliferation of digital displays in cities & venues around the world, Digital OOH is the most hotly anticipated new entrant to the programmatic & omnichannel ecosystem.
What is the Role?
Place Exchange is seeking an upbeat, energetic, & self-motivated Programmatic Account Manager to join Place Exchange & work in our New York office.
This is a fast-paced, detail-oriented, & varied role that is perfect for you to delve deep into the emerging programmatic channel of OOH. You should have outstanding interpersonal & customer service skills, & the ability to thrive in a team environment.
Within your first 90 days, you will:
- Become fluent & knowledgeable about the digital OOH landscape, the efficacy of the medium & its emerging role as a pillar of omnichannel marketing.
- Build strong relationships with your Sales team & client roster.
- Develop a reputation for being a solid resource & will develop the foundational knowledge of our business model & the various inventory & integrations we have across the United States.
Within you first six months to a year, you will:
- Communicate with internal resources (Ad Ops, Product, Marketing & Sales) & our clients to ensure a smooth & positive customer service experience
- Support your Sales leads by generating & processing campaigns, proposals, & presentations that enable Place Exchange to scale rapidly
- Be a go-to person who executes accurately & on time, setting up meetings with our clients, or building sales decks from scratch
- Own the full lifecycle (pre- & post-sales) of a contract from initial market research to contract creation & execution, including tracking & reporting along the way
- Communicate client successes by collaborating with our Marketing & Operations teams for case studies & QBRs
- Work closely with sales contacts at publishers & DSPs will be key to the role to help advance client campaigns
- Upsell for repeat business & larger spend commits with current clients will also be a large part of the role
- Generate weekly pipeline & ad-hoc reports for the management team
- Be the master of your domain - your Sales team cannot operate successfully without you
You are great for this role, because:
- You have a degree from an Accredited Institution
- You understand the Programmatic landscape
- You can multi-task a number of different items
- You enjoy collaborating with people to get work done, but know when to take ownership of a task
- You demonstrate a high level of accountability for both your work & the work of your team
- You have very good attention to detail & can spot & fix errors
- You work fast but thoughtfully, & make suggestions for efficiencies along the way
- You have some work experience -- 3-4 years out of school working in Media/Advertising and/or Customer Success
About Place Exchange:
Place Exchange is the first true programmatic OOH exchange powering real-time bidding, fully unified workflows with other media, support for standard online & mobile IAB creatives, & granular device-level attribution. Programmatic buyers can now buy & measure OOH media in the same way as they do web, mobile, & other digital media, & enjoy the benefits of massive reach, high-impact, always-viewable messaging that reaches consumers in the physical world. All with no bots, no ad blockers, & no unsafe content, & all delivered as a supply-side solution seamlessly integrated with the leading DSPs.
Place Exchange is owned by Intersections Parent company & was formed in 2018 as an independent division.
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.