Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
The HR Coordinator is an essential part of the People Team. We are committed to providing Slicers with a world class employee experience & this role plays a key part in accomplishing that goal. Our ideal candidate has excellent attention to detail, is motivated by consistently improving internal processes that enhance the employee experience, & is a champion of Slice culture. You are passionate about People Operations (employee onboarding, internal processes, education & support, data management & reporting, etc.). You are outcome-oriented, & pursue solutions in a thoughtful, iterative, & empathetic way. You are someone who gets excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment & willing to contribute wherever necessary.
What youll do:
As HR Coordinator, you will report into the Sr. Director, People & will assist the HR Business Partners (HRBPs) to provide a people-first approach to supporting employees & managers with their HR needs. You will work closely with members of the People team, as well as the Legal, Finance & IT teams, to support several processes across the employee lifecycle (such as onboarding, offboarding, performance management, employee inquiries):
- Liaise with global HRBP team on various initiatives such as onboarding, offboarding & performance management
- Work with Talent Acquisition & Legal on immigration processes
- Complete I-9s & E-Verify process
- Maintain people data in our HRIS & other internal tools
- Respond to employment verification requests
- Establish & maintain trust & credibility across all levels of the company
- Coordinate activities & prepare information for the bi-weekly Show & Tell meeting
- Support day-to-day employee inquiries
- Other administrative tasks deemed necessary to support the HRBP function.
What were looking for:
- Bachelors degree
- Passionate about People Operations and/or Human Resources
- 2+ years experience in a HR Coordinator/Administrative role
- Outstanding customer service
- Comfortable with Google Suite, JustWorks, Lattice, and/or other HR technology
- Ability to handle confidential information, with a high degree of integrity & confidentiality
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly organized & detail oriented, with a proactive work style & a positive, can-do attitude.
- Has strong judgment & presents a high degree of professional maturity, honesty, & integrity.
- At ease with multi-tasking & changing priorities
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.