Tommy John is a comfort-focused lifestyle brand committed to solving the problem people have with their clothing. Most well-known for reimagining the fabric, fit & function of underwear & undershirts, Tommy John has spent the past decade making the online & in-store shopping experience more comfortable. We were featured on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, CBS This Morning, New York Times, Esquire, GQ, Golf Digest, Fortune, Fast Company, CNBC, & Business Insiders list of Top 51 Companies That Are Changing the Way We Shop. We are constantly on a mission to add smart, innovative & proactive team members & are looking for a Digital Product Manager to join our New York based headquarters.
Were looking for a talented Digital Product Manager who will be responsible for helping to define the product roadmap & tactical plan to deliver a best in class online shopping experience for the tommyjohn.com customer. The role will focus on working with cross functional partners to support business goals & deliver an optimal customer experience. They will own 3rd party integrations & initiatives & be the day to day point of contact. Additionally, they will be tasked to continually re-evaluate vendors & understand the digital landscape to always consider innovation
- Manage creation & evolution of product strategy & roadmap with Director of Site Experience & VP of Digital that aligns with business goals.
- Ability to prioritize & reprioritize feature roll-outs/releases based on business needs.
- Manage a business analyst & oversee process of writing requirements and, as needed, write business requirements.
- Closely partner with Technical Project Manager to ensure project timelines are being met & high quality work is being delivered.
- Ability to convert a business strategy into a tactical plan.
- Ensure proper documentation of business processes & handoff to stakeholders.
- Manage multiple 3rd party vendors & develop deep understanding of their capabilities & platforms.
- Manage communication & expectations with business partners.
- Monitor & report on product metrics & understand all aspects of the funnel to purchase & identify areas of opportunity.
- Develop & manage A/B testing strategies.
- Work with analytics team to track impact of projects to set & track business goals for each strategic initiative.
- Comfortably Identify & resolve the unavoidable challenges & ambiguity that surface during the project lifecycle.
- 3-5 years experience in Product Management
- Ability to balance business needs & technical constraints helping to manage expectations of stakeholders & leadership.
- Experience writing business requirements
- Excellent project management skills a must
- Deep understanding of development cycles
- Strong leadership skills & ability to develop strong cross-functional relationships
- Ability to multitask & re-prioritize on the fly
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Experience with Jira a plus
- Experience with Shopify a plus
Some awesome parts of working at Tommy John:
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Medical covered 100% for employees
- Tommy John Employee Discount
- Bi-weekly Culture Calendar events
- Tons of Snacks
- Countless Happy Hours
- Great work environment!
But, don't just take our word for it. Check out #WorkAtTommyJohn on Instagram for a behind the scenes look!