Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare & technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, & to push themselves & their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a Director, Customer Operations Training & Development at Capsule you will be a key driver in setting the strategy & tone for the Customer Operations Training & Development team, which includes training, internal communications & quality assurance. You will be responsible for ensuring the team aligns with business goals, talent strategies, & meets all compliance requirements. Join us as we build a growth orientated culture that scales with our rapidly growing team.
- Create & drive data-driven strategy for the Customer Operations Training & Development team, so that we provide a best-in-class learning experience for our teammates who can deliver white-glove service to our customers.
- Manage centralized synchronous & asynchronous learning & communication strategies, for connecting with learner populations across Customer Operations through various methods to reach our broad population of learners.
- Own portfolio of training initiatives & prioritize & assign resources based on impact to OKRs & by thoughtfully calibrating needs across leaders
- Conduct skill gaps & needs assessments in order to analyze areas of opportunity for training & development to address business, cultural & technology needs & create & roll-out solutions to address root causes.
- Scope & plan projects leveraging internal data, ensuring clear goals that tie into business objectives & an on-time delivery of projects. Partner with stakeholders throughout the business to create & drive a strategic vision around career development for Customer Operations teammates.
- Manage, mentor & coach Customer Operations Training & Development teammates.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- 8+ years of call center training experience encompassing program management & content development & delivery in a blended learning environment.
- You think strategically & partner across the organization, knowing that we get the best results when we win together.
- You feel comfortable leading needs & skill gap assessments, gathering & interpreting data & working with partners to identify organizational needs.
- You have a demonstrated track record of strong project management in implementing various training programs that provide resources for teammates before they even know they need them.
- You are an experienced people manager & have worked with teammates with a variety of experience & tenure within the training & development world.
- You are customer focused, knowing that your clients are Capsule teammates who work directly with Capsule patients.
- You are an expert in facilitation, presentation & written communication skills.
- You are tech savvy, with an interest in digital platforms to enhance the learning experience
- You have the ability to coach & develop team members with diverse backgrounds & capabilities
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.