About Compass Compass is a real estate technology company building a single platform that supports the entire home buying & selling process. We deliver an incomparable experience to both agents & their clients all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
Our Technology Compass is building the infrastructure, data & technology on which the future of the real estate industry will operate. Compass platform integrates listings, client & transaction data all in one place, giving agents personalized recommendations & insights on how to better serve their clients.
Our Investors Compass has raised $1.35 billion in financing to date. In its most recent round, Compass secured $350 million in Series G funding led by the Softbank Vision Fund & Qatar Investment Authority (QIA), with participation from Wellington, IVP & Fidelity. Now valued at $6.4B. Compass investors have backed the most promising technology companies in the world including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Airbnb, WeWork, Uber & Lyft.
Compass is looking for a Production Designer to join our team.
In this role, youll be responsible for, but not limited to taking existing templates for postcards, business cards, one sheets, brochures, print/web ads, etc. & inserting copy & images to create new files. You will have the technical skills to review & ensure that all files are either print-ready or optimized for web.
For already designed pieces, you will also be capable of reviewing content & ensuring that everything is set up properly & meets our standards of quality. This position is an extension of the internal Marketing team & collaborates with the Design team.
- Manage & translate all brand & listing assets across print & digital media creative is done by the Design team
- Quick turn around on templated print ads, marketing collateral, advertising, & signage
- Coordinate with internal marketing team on workflows
- Resizing artwork for different media
- Ensure that quality/resolution of photographs/images, color mode, & size of file for implementation
- Light color correction & photo retouching.
What We're Looking For
- Candidate must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, with a high technical skill level in InDesign, Photoshop, & Illustrator
- Ability to organize design files in a clear & concise manner
- Extremely detail-oriented with experience in layout design & typography - with a focus on print
- Candidates with a Graphic Design degree or equivalent should have 0-2+ years of experience. If not, then 2-5+ years experience in print production or similar role preferred
- Agency or in-house experience a PLUS
- Must have strong communication skills & be customer-focused
- Please provide a website link to your portfolio in your application
Why Compass / We're one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work for 2019! Compass is building the first modern real estate platform & were bringing together the worlds sharpest, most creative professionals across real estate, engineering, business, marketing, & design.
Opportunity / With the solutions-driven mindset of a startup & the sophistication of a luxury brand, Compass is the future of real estate. Transform an industry with limitless potential & broad impact, at a company that fosters & celebrates personal growth.
Culture / Collaborate daily with other proven talents in a dynamic office environment with a strong community spirit. At Compass our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.
Benefits / Enjoy premium health insurance, gym & tuition reimbursement, team events, & fun extras.