Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, & optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app & more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solutionIterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, & designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitters early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures & CRV, & hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, & Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years & we have also made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront listed us on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List & weve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, plus our first international office in London. Our values are Trust, Growth Mindset, Humility, & Balance, & you can learn more about how we live our values as we scale on Our Culture page or more about our history on our About Us page.
About the role/team:
Iterable is hiring a Senior Learning & Development Manager who will manage the L&D team (currently a team of one L&D Manager) & create, facilitate, & scale learning experiences that ensure our employees are engaged & have the skills, knowledge, & support to achieve Iterables goals. Youll report directly to our Sr Director of Talent Management.
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role youll get to:
- Lead, coach, & guide the L&D team to build & execute effective learning strategies.
- Oversee the planning & driving of new & existing L&D programs, including: defining project plans, roles & responsibilities, manage implementation activities, develop processes, documentation, communications for rollouts & define key success metrics.
- Craft a learning strategy & roadmap for new hires, managers, top talent & leaders in addition to learning programming for all employees.
- Design & execute programs that focus on building leadership capabilities & behaviors,, ranging from aspiring leaders to manager essentials to senior leadership skill building.
- Partner with HRBPs to create scalable learning strategies to build leadership capability to drive initiatives such as goal setting, feedback, career planning, managing distributed employees, manager onboarding, etc.
- Analyze the current program scope & design, perform an ongoing needs assessment to help guide the evolution of all of our L&D programs.
- Identify & manage vendors that can help deliver training & development.
- Partner cross-functionally across the People Team, & ultimately the entire organization to drive future programming & learning opportunities. This includes collaborating with subject matter experts across Iterable & externally in crafting new content & curriculum. Youll facilitate and/or co-facilitate instructor-led training when appropriate.
- Define, measure, & communicate out the L&D teams success metrics.
We are looking for people who:
- Have developed & delivered curriculum & learning programs from scratch, have partnered with subject matter experts to do the same, & coached team members on developing those very same skills.
- Are experienced L&D professionals in executing a leadership capability strategy in a fast growing organization.
- Proven track record of designing & implementing end-to-end L&D programs & driving results in a fast-growing organization.
- Able to engage, inspire, & influence people across all levels. Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Able to leverage strategic & tactical skills. You are detail-oriented & have the ability to see the broader picture.
- Have the ability to influence others & collaborate with cross-functional partners.
- Are an experienced program manager, instructional designer, & facilitator.
- Have experience partnering & managing external consultants & vendors.
- Have people management experience with a track record of developing talent & supporting career growth.
- Have experience facilitating virtual or hybrid training, as well as in-person.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We've rethought traditional workplace planning & are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether it's in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $127,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial & other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches & generous stipends for health & fitness & learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: (07/13/21)